Hooray for CD

KateF

Silver Member
It's moments like this that make it worth it.

Two weeks ago just before I started CD I bought a size 16 dress from M and S in vain hope it might look okay. I was spilling out of the top, bulging out at the sides, and in what is quite an elegant, kneee length, velvety stretch dress with black, red and dove grey swirls and black edging on the cuffs and neckline, looked wrong.

Today, just on the off chance I put it on- and the stretch isn't stretched to it's greatest point, it just looks natural and gives me a nice in and out shape.

For the first time (even twelve pounds in) I can really see the results of my hard work and that's such a boost to keep going.

Good luck everyone-we can get there!

well done hun! Sometimes the off scales goals are more motivating that the on scales ones! :)
It will be huge on you soon hun
xxx

Well done Kate! I bet you look great, geordie lass :D

I know sizes can vary but I bought an XL top the other day and IT FIT!!! Granted, everything else I have is XXL at the moment (and two of those I can't quite get into) but wearing something with only 1 'X' is cool!

You'll be ebaying it before long, coz it'll be too big!

Well done......it's a fab feeling when we get proof that the inches are being shed.

Well done sweetheart i know exactly what you mean, one of my nightdresses was clinging to me but i loved it, tried it on two weeks later and its loose! its such a great feeling isnt it?

Well done... fab feeling!

xxx

That's awesome!! I can't wait to see results. Dress sounds cool too! x

good on you kate, u'll soon be loosing more.

well done Kate! That is such an ego boost!
I am in my jeans today, I bought them two weeks ago exactly, and they were about 2 inches off fitting round my belly! Got them on today and whats more.....................they are loose on me now! CD does rock! x

Back