hope to be slim for the last time!!

Hi hun yeah doing well its my day off so been for a hours swim with a friend and than went and had a small costa light so all is good. Hows your day going? Xx

Not too bad, sore after my fall yesterday but food good. Just had crumpet and banana. Yum x

I love crumpets and bananas :) sorry to hear about your fall hun hope you feel better soon hun and your not in to much pain. How you liking the diet? I love it I can still have treats and stuff and still lose weight bonus xx

Ive lost every week with propoints so cant see the point in changing on to ss or h&f plus I know I would eat alot more because there no pointing so I would just keep eating xx

Same here, at the meeting Monday when they were talking about simple start I didn't even bring the book home! It scares me lol at least with pp you can portion control cx

Id something works for you, dont change it :) A lot of the WW products are allowed on simply filling right? Their breads etc

Im looking forward to having a bit more flexibility when i get weekly points on week 2.

Do you do a lot of exercise ladies? X

Yeah my leader said that simple start is very good but if your planning going out for meals or drinks its no point doing it that week because its not very flexible untill you get your 49 weeklies xx

Wow you've done so well! Not read the whole thread but subscribed now will read bavk

Sent from my SM-N9005 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well thats the beef stroganoff in the slow cooker cooking for dinner tonight now off to city to do some retail therapy, I do love to shop xx

Back