hope to be slim for the last time!!

Subscribing :) do you have a recipe for beef stroganoff that's ww friendly? I love it and the slow cooker is so handy!

Its not a ww one but its seems ok, havent worked out propoints yet
Stewing beef
Onions
Mushroons
Beef oxo cube
Garlic
Flour
Sour cream
Salt & pepper.
So it shouldnt be to bad on propoints hopefully xx

Just worked it out roughly
Beef 4-6pp
Onions 0pp
Mushrooms 0pp
Garlic 0pp
Oxo cubes 1pp
Sour cream 2pp
Flour 1pp

Dont think flour and oxo cube is even that because for the whole batch its 2pp for cube and 3pp for flour and its getting split between 7 of us xx

Mmmmm might need to try it when i get my points x

It was yummy had mash pototoes with it and I took mine out so I didnt have butter in my mash, so whole meal was 10-11 propoints as I think the beef was more likely 4pp xx

Sounds yum! Hope all is well cx

Hi hun yeah it was really yummy.
Im fine thanks, over the weekend I struggled a bit but didnt cave in and didnt go over my dailies so it was all good but didnt drink hardly any water and I think thats why I struggled more as I was hungry, but back to drinking water today on my 4th litre so far wont drink much more I'll be up all night else lol.
Hows youhunny how u doing xxx

Not too bad, I didn't point really over the weekend but didn't eat enough to warrant it it was the drink used it all up! Lol I had 22pp for dinner on fri so think my steak would be more than covered then sat I had a ceaser salad, then dinner was literally two wraps and chicken so I think I am more than covered again but the drink can make such a difference! Maybe only had 2litres of water at the most but still tried :) cx

Amazing result. I really hope I manage what you have. What's your secret? X

No not really i do a bit of walking and ive just started swimming last week so doing that twice a week so not very much exercise xx

Back