hope to be slim for the last time!!

I got new boots a couple of weeks ago in a local shoe shop, they took a few pounds off and got the two pairs for £90? Writing this now thinking that's not cheap but not bad for good boots! I have been looking online for ones to wear to work and amazon aren't bad! And eBay too cx

I got new boots a couple of weeks ago in a local shoe shop, they took a few pounds off and got the two pairs for £90? Writing this now thinking that's not cheap but not bad for good boots! I have been looking online for ones to wear to work and amazon aren't bad! And eBay too cx

yeah that seems alot but like u say about right for decent boots...
cheap n cheerful ones fall apart too easy n leak in! lol
im havin a browse now spotted a couple, i had 2 pairs of flat boots to go to work in from ebay last year too actually x

I bought a army green Parker coat for nt daughter from eBay it was new and came from china and cost me £18 and the exact same one in top shop for £95 xx

I bought a army green Parker coat for nt daughter from eBay it was new and came from china and cost me £18 and the exact same one in top shop for £95 xx

Wow that was a result! How long did delivery take? X

I go out walking at lunch time too so I need ones that will take the pace lol! I was buying trainers in the next sale for about £15 and they only ever lasted till the next next sale! But since I have become a skinny jeans convert they don't really go ha! Did you buy off a particular eBay shop? Till I go for a nosey too cx

I go out walking at lunch time too so I need ones that will take the pace lol! I was buying trainers in the next sale for about £15 and they only ever lasted till the next next sale! But since I have become a skinny jeans convert they don't really go ha! Did you buy off a particular eBay shop? Till I go for a nosey too cx

haha i love skinnys thats y im a boots person!
errm i dont think it was no... just a top seller all new stuff in boxes etc x

It took just under 4 weeks to come but wasnt in a hurry for it like, my daughter loves it and for £18 bargin and that included postage xx

It took just under 4 weeks to come but wasnt in a hurry for it like, my daughter loves it and for £18 bargin and that included postage xx

Blimey! That was a fab bargain! How are u this morning Wendy? X

Morning hun im fine how's you today?
Going food shopping later as running out of goodies and than off to smyths toy store as I forgot to get a certain toy I wanted to get my grandaughter for her birthday even tho I got her prezzies I want to get her this as well;my hubby says I'm a proper nightmare when it comes to shopping especially clothes shopping but I can't help but love shopping :) xx

Morning hun im fine how's you today?
Going food shopping later as running out of goodies and than off to smyths toy store as I forgot to get a certain toy I wanted to get my grandaughter for her birthday even tho I got her prezzies I want to get her this as well;my hubby says I'm a proper nightmare when it comes to shopping especially clothes shopping but I can't help but love shopping :) xx

Awwww what do you want to get her??? I HATE shopping, unless its groceries!!! I'm doing ok. X

lol, i love shopping too! whether its food, or for the kids and now recently my opwn clothes shopping is class! lol i just need a wee euromillions lift ... lol! whens your grand daughters birthday? im sure its hard not to spoil them and the are only wee once cx

lol, i love shopping too! whether its food, or for the kids and now recently my opwn clothes shopping is class! lol i just need a wee euromillions lift ... lol! whens your grand daughters birthday? im sure its hard not to spoil them and the are only wee once cx

Yeah I love shopping but not food shopping. My grandaughter is 1 on friday its gone so fast can't believe it, god im getting old :) how's you hun? Xx

Morning all
Well its wi for me tonight I hope ive lost :)
Well better get up get ready as im having my nails infills done this morning and than meeting a friend in town afterwards xx

Morning all
Well its wi for me tonight I hope ive lost :)
Well better get up get ready as im having my nails infills done this morning and than meeting a friend in town afterwards xx

Morning Sweetie! Good Luck for WI tonight,fingers crossed you'll be doing the Happy Scale Dance! What colour are u having your Nails or are they just French? X

Back