hope to be slim for the last time!!

Morning Sweetie! Good Luck for WI tonight,fingers crossed you'll be doing the Happy Scale Dance! What colour are u having your Nails or are they just French? X

Morning hun
Hopefully will be doing the happy scale dance but I don't know I've ate out quite alot this week be glad to get back to work and back on track.
Not quite sure on colour yet may go gold glitter or a burgendy colour think I wait till I get there and see what's best.
So what plans have you got for today hun as it's your birthday hun? Xx

Morning hun
Hopefully will be doing the happy scale dance but I don't know I've ate out quite alot this week be glad to get back to work and back on track.
Not quite sure on colour yet may go gold glitter or a burgendy colour think I wait till I get there and see what's best.
So what plans have you got for today hun as it's your birthday hun? Xx

Ooooo Gold Glittery sounds like just the thing to get you in the Festive Mood (And to celebrate your Granddaughters Birthday!) I'm having my hair done, then my parents are taking me out and then takeaway tonight x

Ooooo Gold Glittery sounds like just the thing to get you in the Festive Mood (And to celebrate your Granddaughters Birthday!) I'm having my hair done, then my parents are taking me out and then takeaway tonight x

Yeah thats what I was thinking :)
Aww your day sounds fun I love having my hair done and have a great time out with your parents :)
What takeaway you having tonight hun? Xx

Yeah thats what I was thinking :)
Aww your day sounds fun I love having my hair done and have a great time out with your parents :)
What takeaway you having tonight hun? Xx

I think I have my hair 'up' as a treat :) Im not sure on Takeaway, fancy Chinese but know Dominos is easy to pp! X

Hey Hun hope all is well, I got stuck into sorting my new kitchen first time to take a break was when it was all finished and I got into bed at midnight! Glad it's all done now though!

Is this your first grandchild? My youngest Sophie is 15 months and I just can't believe how quick the time flies cx

Hey Hun hope all is well, I got stuck into sorting my new kitchen first time to take a break was when it was all finished and I got into bed at midnight! Glad it's all done now though!

Is this your first grandchild? My youngest Sophie is 15 months and I just can't believe how quick the time flies cx

Hi hun yeah im ok thanks just been wi and loss 4lbs so im happy :)
I saw your pics of your new kitchen it looks lovely I bet your make some nice meals in there.
Yeah ive only got the one grandchild and yeah times going so quick which means I must be getting old, god im 41 xx

That's fantastic!! All that shopping pp earned lol! I'm sure your all chuffed tonight!

Kitchen is amazing, I've a new fridge freezer coming tomorrow so I will finally get to restock and get cooking!

You look fab to be a granny :) cx

That's really fab! I think I'm on -46.5lb, I haven't seen a 4lb loss in ages! I need to copy your diet a week lol cx

That's really fab! I think I'm on -46.5lb, I haven't seen a 4lb loss in ages! I need to copy your diet a week lol cx

Thats fab hun your doing brilliantly how long as it taken you so far hun? Ww is the best diet, you can eat loads and still lose weight I was surprise to lose this week as ive had a hungry horse meal, pizza hut,frankie & Benny's and god nows what else xx

Lol I know it's great you really can eat anything as long as it's pointed :) I started on 20/5 this year, I can't believe that by Xmas I could have 4st off! I'm in the zone this week lol I always dip after getting a half stone as it's a bit deflating being do far from the next one lol! So this week I'm so close and trying so hard for my Xmas target cx

Lol I know it's great you really can eat anything as long as it's pointed :) I started on 20/5 this year, I can't believe that by Xmas I could have 4st off! I'm in the zone this week lol I always dip after getting a half stone as it's a bit deflating being do far from the next one lol! So this week I'm so close and trying so hard for my Xmas target cx

Same here want to loose 4 stone by xmas I started on 13th aug this year but still got a long way to go xx

OMG Wendy! Well Done on your 4lbs Loss! You're doing AMAZING! So More is definitely More ;-) x

OMG Wendy! Well Done on your 4lbs Loss! You're doing AMAZING! So More is definitely More ;-) x

Thanks hun I was well shocked when it was saying I lost 4lbs but this weeks going to be hard later on im going to look up my eog and Internet and pp a few things so at least I've got a idea what I can have and pp xx

Thanks hun I was well shocked when it was saying I lost 4lbs but this weeks going to be hard later on im going to look up my eog and Internet and pp a few things so at least I've got a idea what I can have and pp xx

I think you did so well! You're definitely in the More IS More Club! X

Yeah I got to agree with that more is more club all the way!!

I really hope that is true for me this week, I'm 7pp over already! X

Back