hope to be slim for the last time!!

Morning girls
Had a good day shopping yesterday bought myself a pair of jeans,top and a pair of boots so im happy and ended up treating my girls to some new clothes aswell so had a really good time :)

Where did u go for Lunch? Did u have a nice day? X

Hi hun
Went to pizza hut I had 1 slice of hawailan pizza and pilled the rest of my plate with salad so I did pretty well.
Had a great time with my girls and ended up buying one of them jeans,top,dress, school bag and jewellery and the other one got skirt, 2 tops and jeans so they were both happy :) and I treated myself to a pair of jeans size 16 so so happy, a top and a pair of boots :) xx

Morning girls
Had a good day shopping yesterday bought myself a pair of jeans,top and a pair of boots so im happy and ended up treating my girls to some new clothes aswell so had a really good time :)

Hi hun

Went to pizza hut I had 1 slice of hawailan pizza and pilled the rest of my plate with salad so I did pretty well.
Had a great time with my girls and ended up buying one of them jeans,top,dress, school bag and jewellery and the other one got skirt, 2 tops and jeans so they were both happy :) and I treated myself to a pair of jeans size 16 so so happy, a top and a pair of boots :) xx

Awwww that sounds like such a lovely Girlie Day!!! Go You for buying Size 16 Jeans AND stopping at 1 Slice of Pizza! Don't think id of been so good ;-) Sounds as though you had a fab day! X

Been to town again today as my son and daughter in law took me to lunch I had penne arrabatta from frankie and bennys 11 points it was lush but couldn't eat it all.
I bought my grandaughter a couple of outfits aswell and myself some costume jewellery so all in all a good day ;-) xx

good for you! the clothes jewellery etc def helps with the motivation cause you feel so fab !especially in the smaller sizes :)

you feeling better??

how lovely being taken out for lunch :) cx

good for you! the clothes jewellery etc def helps with the motivation cause you feel so fab !especially in the smaller sizes :)

you feeling better??

how lovely being taken out for lunch :) cx

Yeah it does help hun I feel alot more motivated now :) and lunch wad yummy and even better as I wasnt paying :)
Feeling better thanks trying not to over do it hate being ill im such a bad patient xx

ForumRunner_20131101_161334.png

My new boots top and jeans I bought and size 16 whoo but I want to get back to size 8-10 like I was 2 years ago :)

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20131101_161354.png
    ForumRunner_20131101_161354.png
    463.5 KB · Views: 57
  • ForumRunner_20131101_161630.png
    ForumRunner_20131101_161630.png
    824.8 KB · Views: 62
WOWZERS! Check out you, you Sexy Little Minx ;-) I think you look fab in both pics but its what you are happy as, you know we are all here to support you as much as you want us! Love the Boots too, very snazzy! X

WOWZERS! Check out you, you Sexy Little Minx ;-) I think you look fab in both pics but its what you are happy as, you know we are all here to support you as much as you want us! Love the Boots too, very snazzy! X

Thanks hun
In that piccy I was down to 9st 3lbs and I was well happy but some people said I looked horrible but I thought I looked ok, im happy with what ive lost so far and pleased that im back in a size 16 and when I started ww I was size 22 but still got a long way to go but with my family and you girls supporting me I know I can do it :) xx

Thanks hun
In that piccy I was down to 9st 3lbs and I was well happy but some people said I looked horrible but I thought I looked ok, im happy with what ive lost so far and pleased that im back in a size 16 and when I started ww I was size 22 but still got a long way to go but with my family and you girls supporting me I know I can do it :) xx

Yes You Can! We don't give up the fight on Minis ;-) x

Hi, just came across your diary and amazed by how much weight you've lost in such a short space of time, you've done brilliantly :)

Having a nice cup of costa light after shopping with my hubby, just bought a dress and skirt and top as going out for a meal on Fri night with family but don't know which one to wear so bought all of them, so so happy I'm in size 16 xx

Having a nice cup of costa light after shopping with my hubby, just bought a dress and skirt and top as going out for a meal on Fri night with family but don't know which one to wear so bought all of them, so so happy I'm in size 16 xx

Fashion Show Fashion Show! So we can help you pick ;-) x

I will later hun I'll put some piccys on, sat in a hungry horse at the mo having smothered chicken diane yummy :)
Hows uou today hun? Xx

Looking forward to see the pics :) Hope u enjoy your Lunch, did you remember the PP from last time? I'm doing good, been a woman on a Mission this morning lol x

Looking forward to see the pics :) Hope u enjoy your Lunch, did you remember the PP from last time? I'm doing good, been a woman on a Mission this morning lol x

Lunch was yummy and yeah ive pointed it at 10pp as left 2 pototoes and all the peas so think that's about right.
Glad your ok hun so what mission you been upto this morning xx

Lunch was yummy and yeah ive pointed it at 10pp as left 2 pototoes and all the peas so think that's about right.
Glad your ok hun so what mission you been upto this morning xx

Sounds Perfect :) Ive cleaned the whole house top to bottom, I'm not really a cleaning fan so wanted it done and out of the way for the week ahead! X

Back