hope to be slim for the last time!!

Hi Wendy. Found you and subscribed! I'm 19stone?, so about the same as you when you started. How many points did you start off on, and did you use them all? I'm starting on 39 points, which seems a lot. My problem is I become disheartened if the weight doesn't come off quick enough x

Hi slimmerme! Sorry for butting in, I started at 39pp and the weight came off! I got my 50lb award on Monday at class, my only advice is track!!! As long as you point everything you will see results and I think when you see success it breads success so every week if you do it right the weight will drop off! And when you see it come off it pushes you a little further every week!

Good luck in your journey, we are all here for you! Cx

Hi Wendy. Found you and subscribed! I'm 19stone?, so about the same as you when you started. How many points did you start off on, and did you use them all? I'm starting on 39 points, which seems a lot. My problem is I become disheartened if the weight doesn't come off quick enough x

Hi hun I started on 42pp and yes I used them all, I dont always use my weeklies tho, im on 32pp now and I seem to be coping fine with it.
You must not be disheartened hun that your weight not coming off quick enough, your doing great so far and just thing of the pounds you lost so far xx

Hi slimmerme! Sorry for butting in, I started at 39pp and the weight came off! I got my 50lb award on Monday at class, my only advice is track!!! As long as you point everything you will see results and I think when you see success it breads success so every week if you do it right the weight will drop off! And when you see it come off it pushes you a little further every week!

Good luck in your journey, we are all here for you! Cx

Totally agree with you hun xx

Yes friday 3 days off now whoo :) so going to go and have my nail infills done this morning than going to do some xmas shopping afterwards :)
Tomorrow off to the hairdressers(my work) to have highlights and a trim and than off to the hotel for hubby xmas works party :) and hopefully Sunday going xmas shopping again :) xx

Sorry for the delayed reply Wendy, busy weekend. I'm due to get weighed tomorrow. i've been good so hopefully it'll be all smiles tomorrow evening. Have you had a good weekend? x

Sorry for the delayed reply Wendy, busy weekend. I'm due to get weighed tomorrow. i've been good so hopefully it'll be all smiles tomorrow evening. Have you had a good weekend? x

Hi hun thats ok im sorry I havent replied earlier but been busy. Yeah had a good weekend had my hubby works party sat night which was a good night and didnt go over my pp :) good luck with wi hun you will off done fine, my wi tomorrow night and than my ww group are all out for a xmas meal at the harvester so glad we're weighing 1st lol. Hope your had a good weekend hun xx

Back