Total Solution Hopefully start tomorrow

cuddlymama

Hi

I'm very excited, I ordered my packs today before 1 so they should be here tomorrow and I can get on with losing weight. I feel really motivated today but I'm not looking forward to all the down sides.

Looking forward to the morning

H x

Good luck!
My advice would be not too look too far ahead - just focus on one meal at a time. I say 'I'm not having a pack until 2pm' (for example) and only focus on that ... not the one after that or the next day or whether I can cope for a week etc.

You won't get a faster result so hang on in there and come back here often for support :)

Hiya H :)

Is this your first time doing TFR?
You'll not regret it hun, its the best thing I've ever done :)
Good luck for tomorrow xx

Hi

No I completed a 4 weeks in 2009 on Lipotrim. I really enjoyed it cos I don't have to think about anything it was all set out for me. I can't cook so anything easy has been where I have been going wrong. This time I'm looking at the time to re train my brain as well. Last time I wanted to lose weight for a wedding but now it's for life.

Thank you
H x

cuddlymama said:
Hi

No I completed a 4 weeks in 2009 on Lipotrim. I really enjoyed it cos I don't have to think about anything it was all set out for me. I can't cook so anything easy has been where I have been going wrong. This time I'm looking at the time to re train my brain as well. Last time I wanted to lose weight for a wedding but now it's for life.

Thank you
H x

You'll know the drill then ;) drink drink drink. :D
Exante is much tastier than lipotrim ;) xx

I started yesterday for the first time.. as long as it works! I am quote excited by it and I am taking each meal/ day at a time. Plan in doing it for 8 weeks and then deciding them what to do. And I know it'll pass quote cos my baby is 8 weeks old and that has flown by lol. Good lick xxx

Good luck H, the raisin bar is a bit better . The choc orange I could get through just about, washed down with a litre of water.
I suppose it's a way of getting the water down too :p

It's been said by the 'experts' on here (I'm just a newbie!) that the Tesco Ultra Slim meal replacement (not snack) bars are almost identical nutriton-wise so I've switched to them. They are currently on offer at 2 x 3 packs for £3.50 (normally £2.50 each) which works out to 58p a bar, a very affordable and more importantly delicious alternative!

I was going to describe what they taste like but see we are not allowed to mention food on here, suffice to say that if the Exante bars are a 3/10 tastewise the Tesco ones are 9/10 :)

I use the tesco bars they are ace :D although i was fine with the exante ones if im honest! lol

Good luck with your weight loss journey.

Thank you I'll give them a try not finding the shakes good either. Not sure if I'm going to do the working of simple solutions as I've been really dizzy on this so far and I drive for my job so we will see tomorrow. Drinking the water not a problem as I drink about the required anyway.

Back