hopeless

mandy63

Banned
Hi guys not sure how to use this yet..lol..
Could anyone tell me what i can have with strawberrys on the extra easy plan im really struggling and trying not to give up!!!!!!!!:cry:

Hello Mandy!

Maybe look around the forums, I'm not sure but that extra easy plan is part of some weight loss program, like slimming world? If it is the case there is a forum for that;)

And don't give up, you can make it:) I love strawberries and usually eat them by itself.

Hi There
Thankd for your reply i will have a look round not quite sure how to use it yet lol..
And thanks for you kind reply :)

duh cream:) failing that how about low fat natural yoghurt although it pains me to say it. really nothing goes better than fresh whipped cream;)

duh cream:) failing that how about low fat natural yoghurt although it pains me to say it. really nothing goes better than fresh whipped cream;)

I agree, cream is the best with strawberrys, however I used to mix the strawberrys with other fruit, like apples, grapes etc and put a tiny amount of low fat yoghurt on and was gorgeous :)

The extra easy plan is Slimming World & cream would have a LOT of syns!

Low fat squirty cream is very low in syns. A Muller light is syn free, vanilla ones go really well with anything. Or set them in some sugar free jelly (1.5 syns for the whole pint)

hi there, am doing slimming world and you can have fat free fromage frais with your strawberries!!!!!all free on any plan!!!!

Thanks Guys
Some good ideas there think ill leave the whipped cream out (altho i would love it ) lol x

Back