Hoping this is it! (Diary)

Chellywelly

Silver Member
Hey everyone im new to Slimfast but not to minimins! I've recently lost weight doing Slim and Save and Slimming world late last year/early this year so went down from 15st 8lb to 13st 4lb which im really proud of, its just id love to get the last 2st off as its really bugging me and i want to be a size 12 again (seriously weight gain during pregnancy lol) my son is almost 2 years old so its time i really got my figure back, per say. :) Ill hopefully find this diet easy compared to slim and save as i get to eat snacks and a nice meal at tea time, if anyones got any tips on getting steady weight loss id love to loose 2-3lb a week! just because im impatient lol first goal is to be in the 12's for 1st september! bring it on!

100% day today doing really well weight in day on Monday so see if it's working!

Hiya, good luck losing the last couple of stone! I did lighterlife last year lost 4.5 stone in 4 months fab weightless but tough on the body in the end had to come off due to medical reasons, I put some back on I'm ashamed to say so time for it to go!!

I know that to lose weight for me food has to be almost non existent! Otherwise I obsess! On Sunday I looked in the mirror and felt at rock bottom, so drove straight to Boots. Started there and then, I like the shakes and have the ready made ones for work for convenience. I have adapted the plan to 2 shakes, 1 bar if I need it and a carb free meal. So far I have lost in 5 days 4lbs haven't weighed this morning! I'm a serial weigher which is another obsession, doh!

The only tip I can offer is to stick with it, few 3 days are the toughest because your body is adapter and fighting you so drink loads of water, my losing volume is 4 litres a day, not good as I hate the stuff.

Onwards and downwards, I'm looking forward to a sexy little number for my Christmas party lol xx

Last edited:
Yer same here! Im currently obsessing over which diet to do! Im kind of mixing between my old diet and this one :S im thinking of doing 2 weeks on slim and save and two weeks on slim fast just to spice it up and not make it so monotonous! as soon as i get below 13st on either one im sure ill be preaching in both of my diarys lol, im also a serial dieter! :) i also have to starve myself! if i allow a normal healthy eating plan i binge and im not strict at all so i have to go on extreme diets to loose weight and they seem to work for me lol, like i had a huge 3 day binge and gained 3lb this week =/ i feel such an idiot but its coming off again! this week/early next week i will be in the bloody 12st's!!!!! lol xx

I'm not familiar with slim and save. How's it going for you so far. I've had a bit of a personal set back which has devastated me but it's sent me in the opposite direction to me normally going and that's a binge. Scales say I'm 10 lb down in 6 days fab from one perspective rubbish reason for it though. I need to sort my head and eating patterns out, hence coming on here for some inspiration x

Oh no that's awful hope u feel better soon! Your doing well tho and I managed to loose a few pounds which is good but still not below 13st :( x

Back