Discover Hoping to become a slim bridesmaid! :)

Ugh, had an awful night!! Went to the christening and either drank too much/too fast (or both) & the night is a blur. Apparently when I got home, I fell asleep on the bathroom floor & then got sick on my bedroom carpet. I have the worst hangover today & really embarrassed! :( I don't go out much lately so I think I just can't handle my drink anymore & it all just hit me at once. Damn drink!!!! :(

lol awww thats awful i dont drink much coz always the same. hope your ok now hun xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins

Thanks! Feeling a lot better now, although my cold is driving me nuts & I'm feeling pretty sleep deprived today. I've decided I want to give up drink (bar an occasional glass of wine/cocktail). I don't drink very often anyway lately, but when I do I always seem to end up getting far too drunk. I don't think I'm a very good drunk & I don't like waking up not able to remember bits of the night. So I'm on a mission to give it up. My friends will probably think I'm being very boring when we go out over Christmas, but I'd rather that than waking up with a massive hangover & lots of regrets.

Thanks hun!

Unfortunately didn't manage to get back on track today. Feeling really crappy from this cold. I'm exhausted, covered in cold sores & now have a cough too. So I've been craving choc all day! Going home tomorrow though so hopefully I'll have a good on-plan day tomorrow!

hope you feel better soon I know how your feeling x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins

Thanks. Feeling a lot better again! I have been completely off plan all week. Finally weighed myself this morning and miraculously weigh 10st 6 1/4lbs...meaning I've lost! Weight loss really doesn't make sense to me some times, but luckily it worked in my favor this time. Yey! :) Properly back on plan & tracking my points again today, so aiming to get as close to the 9s as possible by Christmas.

Saturday 1st:
Breakfast:
2 1/2 oatibix (4.5)

Lunch:
Banana (1.5)
Pepsi max (0)

Dinner:
Bacon & cabbage (1.5) & 2 1/2 potatoes (2.5)
2 mini meringues (.5)

Eve snacks: (not definite yet)
Aero bar (5)
Walkers baked crisps (1.5)
Pepsi max (0)

Total: 17

Jaly said:
Well done on the loss, that's great! :) xx Food looks fab too! I'd be hungry eating your lunch though! :p

Thanks Jaly. It definitely wasn't a typical lunch! I had a late breakfast & then was on the road until dinner time, so just had a banana to keep me going.

Thanks hun! Haven't been on here in ages. My diet is going really badly at the moment. I'm feeling really stressed out the past week or so and it's making me turn to comfort food...but then I have the guilt about doing so crap with my diet and then I end up feeling even worse and then I want comfort food again. Such a vicious circle! :( I've been bingeing on chocolate, crisps, sweets, biscuits, bread, butter, etc... Miraculously I actually lost weight this week...but I feel really bloated and my tummy is back to being as big as ever, so the scales definitely aren't reflecting where I'm at right now. Really want to get back on track before christmas because even if i don't lose anything else before christmas, at least if I've gotten into the right frame of mind i wont end up putting on lots over Christmas. Going away with my boyfriend tomorrow for the night, so I'm hoping having a day and night away from everything will help improve my mood and make it easier for me to get back into healthy eating mode. Fingers crossed!

Heeey huni,
I hope you're feeling better and have managed to get back on track? I know what you mean about the vicious circle. Often get stuck into it myself. Don't let it get you down babe. I'm always around if you need a chat instead of eating the crap ;) x

Thanks hun. I've been a complete disaster the past few weeks, completely bingeing on crap the whole time. I had 4 bars of choc and a pack of crisps and a sausage a cheese wrap today....on top of all my regular food! :( Completely disgusted with myself. BUT....I've just signed up to a 4 week fit camp for January so I'm excited about that. There are weigh ins and measurements at the start and end, and there are 3 training sessions a week and you have to follow their meal plan. The thoughts of having my starting weigh in is making me want to get back on track with my dieting and the thoughts of being the least fit person there is making me want to get some exercise in over Christmas. Feeling excited now that I've booked it and hoping its going to help me get my motivation back! :)

Thanks hun. Going to do my best to keep my eating down over the holidays and do some exercise to balance it out, and then will get back into it properly in January. Have a great Christmas xx

Back