Discover Hoping to become a slim bridesmaid! :)

Feeling tired & demotivated today. Can't seem to get back into study-zone since Christmas. The more days that go by that I don't do any college work, the more stressed I'm getting, the more work I have to do & the harder I find to get back into it! ;( Haven't turned to chocolate yet so at least that's something!

Thursday:
Breakfast:

Banana omelette

Lunch:
Sweet potato & lentil soup

Dinner:
Coconut chicken & veg

Last edited:
Thanks hun, I'm delighted with it alright! My jeans have been feeling looser on me this week too! :)

Had another fitcamp session this morn, so I'm halfway there with the classes. Today was by far the hardest!! I had to lie down for a while when I came home. Delighted with the improvements I've made in 2 weeks though as there's no way I could have done today's class 2 weeks ago!!

Friday:
Breakfast:

Omelette with banana, raspberries & blackberries

Lunch:
Carrot & orange soup (I think)

Dinner:
Turkey lettuce wraps

Going away tomorrow night with my boyfriend so will have to be really organised so that I can stick to my food plan.

Last edited:
Plan for Saturday:
Breakfast:

Almond pancakes with berries

Lunch:
Carrot & orange soup. It was so gross, I only had a couple of spoons & then had a banana instead.

Dinner:
Chicken, quinoa & mango salad

Sunday:
Breakfast:

Fruit & nut bowl

Lunch:
Spicy butternut squash soup

Dinner:
Chilli con carne with green veg. Was going to have meatballs but didn't take enough meat out of the freezer so will try them next week instead.

Last edited:
Feeling a bit fed up this morning. Think it's just cause I'm tired and was in a rush to get ready for going away and nothing was coming together for me. Decided to bring a salad for today's dinner & a fruit and nut bowl for breakfast in the morn. Took ages to get everything ready & really got on my nerves for the first time since starting. It's kind of annoying not being able to just go away, and having to constantly plan ahead with food. I know I'll be glad I did when the weekend is over though.

Well I was glad I prepared & brought stuff with me. My boyfriend got pizza and while I was a teeny bit jealous, I was actually pretty happy with my food and it was great not to feel bloated after. I tried on my bridesmaid dress again today to measure the height of the shoes I'll need to get. It's only been 2 wks since I got it and it's much looser on me and looks loads better. Was so excited trying it on and comparing before & after photos, and excited now to see the results after the next 2 weeks! :)

Supposedly I only lost 1lb this week. Not sure I believe my scales because 1) when I weighed myself earlier in the week, the scales gave me 4 different weights before deciding to settle on one of them, 2) I don't see how I could possibly have only lost 1lb, and 3) I know from my clothes this past week that I have definitely lost more. But anyway, I'm not too bothered about what the scales say because my clothes feel completely different on me and I can see huge differences already! That means much more to me at the moment than the scales.

I had another fitcamp class this morning. I think I may have hurt myself. A had a bit of a twinge in my back/shoulder over the weekend & it feels much worse since today's class. I'm going to put a heat patch on it this evening. I really hope it feels better tomorrow - or at least by Wednesday - as I don't want to not be able to do some of the exercises!! Fingers crossed!

Monday 28th:
Breakfast:

Fruity omelette with blueberries, blackberries, raspberries & banana

Lunch:

Spicy butternut squash soup

Dinner:
Chicken & veg stir-fry

Tuesday:
Breakfast:
Courgette pancakes

Lunch:
Spicy tomato soup

Dinner (whenever I get around to making it!):
Coconut chicken with mangetout & green beans

I have a sore shoulder/back and woke up today feeling very tired & grumpy. It's the first day since starting that I've just really wanted something nice. I had a kiwi in the afternoon and also made a healthy chocolate brownie recipe we were given. It was absolutely disgusting so won't be doing that again!! Really hope my back pain doesn't affect me in tomorrow mornings fitcamp!

Luckily my shoulder/back felt fine this morn so I was able to do all my fitcamp class. It was tough but manageable and I enjoyed it! :) Can't believe I've only 4 classes left, 2/3 of the way there now!

Wednesday:
Breakfast:
Berry omelette (again!)

Lunch:
Spicy tomato soup (again)

Dinner:
Home-made meatballs in a tomato soup (my first time making / eating meatballs & they were so tasty!)

Away tomorrow for the day in college so going to bring a packed salad for lunch. Hopefully temptation doesn't get the better of me!

Was in college today, luckily wasn't tempted by anything. Had an apple and kiwi as snacks throughout the day though.

Thursday 31st:
Breakfast:
Fruity omelette

Lunch:
Chicken, mango & quinoa salad (yum!)

Dinner:
Turkey burgers with stir fried veg (mangetout, green beans, peppers & mushrooms)

For some reason, I'm not getting any weight loss on the scales. I'm still delighted with how my fitcamp is going as I can see changes in my shape & in the way my clothes are fitting. It would be nice if it started to show on the scales too though. Weight loss is such a strange thing!

Had my last fitcamp for this week this morn and it was fine. 3/4 of the way there now! :) Really hope I manage to get into the 9st bracket by next Friday!

Friday 1st: (can't believe it's feb already!)
Breakfast:
Banana omelette

Lunch:
Tomato soup

Dinner:
Coconut chicken with green veg

Meant to be doing a mountain climb tomorrow so I hope my legs are able for it!

I'm losing weight to be a bridesmaid too and have set a tough challenge to have lost all the weight by beginning of August! I think its going to be hard worl but I know it works if I stick to it!

The fit camp sounds great, and even if the scales aren't showing anything different it makes you feel better and more positive abut everything! When are you being bridesmaid?

Good luck!

I'm losing weight to be a bridesmaid too and have set a tough challenge to have lost all the weight by beginning of August! I think its going to be hard worl but I know it works if I stick to it!

The fit camp sounds great, and even if the scales aren't showing anything different it makes you feel better and more positive abut everything! When are you being bridesmaid?

Good luck!

It's in March! :O It's just flying around! I'm actually debating signing up for another 4-weeks of fitcamp afterwards, as that would bring me right up to the wedding. I'm not sure though if I can commit to being around on all the days it's on. How many other bridesmaids are there? Do you have your dress yet? You have lots of time between now and August to get to your target! :)

I climbed a mountain this morning so another 3 hrs exercise! :) My fitness has definitely improved since starting my fitcamp!!

Saturday 2nd:
Breakfast:
Fruity omelette

Lunch:

Dinner:
Chilli con carne with veg (pepper, mushroom, mangetout & green beans)

Sunday:
Breakfast:
Scrambled eggs & spinach

Lunch:
Tomato soup

Dinner:
Chicken spinach curry

Monday:
Breakfast:
Fruit & nut bowl

Lunch:
Tomato soup

Dinner:
Coconut chicken with mangetout & green beans

Also had 1hr fitcamp class today! :)

My fitcamp ends this week so not sure what to do after. I really want to do another 4 weeks of it, but the only option is to join for 6 months. I'd get unlimited access to classes but it's EUR70 a month which I think is quite expensive. My boyfriend said he'd pay some of the money too but still don't think I can afford it. Will have to decide what to do this week. I don't want to lose the fitness that I've built up and I know I won't be able to keep up exercise the same by myself!

Plan for Tuesday:
Breakfast:
Almond pancakes with berries (not having these again-they are gross and always make me feel sick)

Lunch:
Tomato soup

Dinner:
Turkey burgers with stir-fried veg

where do you live sparkles? x

Haven't been on in ages as I've just been insanely busy between college & planning my sister's hen & trying to keep up with my fitcamp. Finished my 4 weeks of it and I was so happy with the results I've signed up for 6 months membership. I really want to keep up this way of eating as I have so much more energy & feel great. I've lost 3 inches from my stomach and I lost 9lbs in the 4 weeks. I toned up much more than losing weight on the scales. I've lost at least a dress size & I'm fitting into clothes that haven't fit in years. When I tried on clothes after, I was just trying most of them on to see how much more I needed to lose to get into them (couldn't have imagined they'd actually be fitting) & lots of them are actually fit now!! :) My bridesmaid dress also feels great on me now (I deliberately bought it too small as I knew I was starting fitcamp, so it was very tight before I started). I'm not doing weekly weigh ins at the moment as I'm just sticking with the plan and what I lose, I lose, but weighed myself again this morning and I am 9st 13 1/2lbs! It's the first time in literally years that I've been in the 9st bracket so I'm unbelievably excited!!!! :) :) My target of 9st doesn't seem so unachievable anymore! :)

Hope everyone else is getting on well xx

Edit: Forgot to add, I'm in Ireland Sarah :)

Saturday
Breakfast:

Gluten-free pancakes with berries

Lunch:
Gluten-free wrap with 2 eggs & a tomato mixture

Dinner:
Turkey lettuce wrap

Snacks:
Cup of tea

Last edited:
Feeling kind of crappy over the weekend. Have had a cold for ages which seems to be getting worse again :( Spent yesterday trying old clothes that had been put away over the past few yrs as they'd gotten too small. Still have plenty more weight to lose to fit into lots of them, but tonnes of things were fitting so have a whole new wardrobe of clothes! :)

Plan for today
Breakfast:

Gluten-free pancakes with berries again. Didn't particularly like them yesterday but have loads of batter left over so would be a waste not to use it up.

Lunch:

Dinner:
Meatballs in a tomato sauce

Snack:
Cup of tea

Last edited:
Back