Hoping to join you all very soon

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Gingernut, 9 May 2009 Social URL.

1. Gingernut

Gingernut Full Member

Hi
    I am hoping to join all you sw folks very soon as im thinking of joining a slimming world meeting not got round to it yet .
    But i was doing ww and that keeps going through my head too as i think what low point foods on ww where on sw they are high syns im talking about crisps biscuits and all other bad things .
    Do you have to syn your bread with the extra easy plan

Take care

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Littleslimmingbee

Littleslimmingbee Gold Member

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    14st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    SW
    you can have bread for a healthy extra b box on eatra easy, but other wise then yes. . . xxxxx

4. dehli

dehli Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st9lb
    Current Weight:
    12st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(10.47%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    You need to get rid of your ww thinking when you do sw, it's completely different, that's why we love it! When I did ww I ate lots of processed stuff simple because it's easier than weighing everything and working out the points. sw is much easier once you get your head around all the free food, and you never need to go hungry, it's fab!

5. *Fallen Angel*

*Fallen Angel* Full Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Having done WW for a long time before moving to SW I agree with the post above. You can't really compare the 2 plans as they are so different. What I will say is that on WW I was constantly hungry as everything had a point value. Whereas on SW there's always something you can eat. You can also have up to 15 syns a day for treats so you never feel deprived.

Good luck for the switch!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.