Hoping to start Slim & Save

Jo_heart

Hi,

I am hoping to buy the Slim & Save diet next week. How are people going with this diet? Do you find it nice to eat? How much weight have you lost? How do you keep yourself motivated?

I went on this diet 2 years ago for 2 weeks and lost 14lbs. And just need the motivation to start it again.

Oh... and I'm new on here... Hi everyone!!

Hi, I don't have much expertise in this area but I am coming to the end of day 2. It's ok so far, I find the shakes nice, the chicken soup is quite nice and I've not tried the meals i.e spag bol etc. I love the lemon chewy bar, it's really nice and feels like a treat! I think this is the place to be if you want motivation and support to achieve your weight loss goals!

Welcome to minimins.

I've been on the diet 2 and a half weeks now and it's going really well. Since being back at uni I've struggled slightly with the water intake but I'm managing. The food/shakes etc. are really nice and it's lovely to have meals and bars not just shakes. In my first 2 weeks I've lost 17.5lb and hoping to have that at at least 20lb by the end of week 3.

I keep myself motivated by knowing that at the end I'll be size I have wanted to be for years and I'll be much much healthier. Also I know that when I pass my uni course to get into the job I want I'll have to pass a fitness test which will be much easier not carrying another person around with me.

Welcome!! Im similar to tara, im just at the end of day 3 so far but im finding surprisingly easier than i thought i would simply coz im enjoying what im eating/drinking. Im totally addicted to the chocolate crispy shake and spag bol! lol .. Not a huge fan of the bars but they're still good. The porridge and cottage pie are quite nice too. The great thing is that you can order a big mixture for your first week and see how you get on, or even order samples to see whats best suited to you. Im on 4 packs a day btw

Xx

Back