Hopping on and off the scales!!!

curlywurly1234

Cambridge Consultant
Why do I do it to myself..
I keep hopping on and off the scales..
its so pointless and I know that but something always puts me back on there!!

Like every hour how ridiculous.. Im laughing at myself!! and it changes all the time especially if your having loads of water..

Im silly I know!!!!

Why do I do it to myself..
I keep hopping on and off the scales..
its so pointless and I know that but something always puts me back on there!!

Like every hour how ridiculous.. Im laughing at myself!! and it changes all the time especially if your having loads of water..

Im silly I know!!!!

LOL. I used to too. It's only a problem if you let it be one.

I'm just the same Curly. I jump on everytime I go to the loo (which is obviously quite often!) Why do we do it to ourselves eh?

Thats what I need to do Amanda... i do that first thing in the morning after I have been to the toilet.. but then as Lisa said everytime I pop to the toilet near where the scales on I find myself hopping back on!!
Perhaps I need to hide them after my first weighin .. lol

i weigh myself first thing naked after a wee too :) and then i tend to weigh myself last thing naked before getting in the bath :D

but i don't let it bother me too much whilst on cd as i know it has to be working :)

abz xx

This is the whole reason why I got rid of my scales, I didn't want to become a slave to them because they just kept calling my name every time I went into the bathroom!! xx

I weigh myself every morning. I think id prefer to know what my body is up to during the week.. because if I go to weigh in and found Id lost nothing at least Id be prepared for it.. rather than thinking Id lost 3 and be dissapointed!

Me too! :D I cant help it i have replaced food addiction with scales addiction! :eek:

I weigh my self soon as i get up after a loo, when i have a number 2's as that usually drop me down a lb! :p Plus when i go to the loo and then after a bath!

We went to visit relatives for few days during the week and i couldnt fit my scales in my suitcase! I was distraught lol but was a nice surprise when i got back and weighed myself :)

I only get weighed once a week, i think when i start eating ill start weighing every morning as im terrified of putting weight on again.

I'm a scale-hopper too!:D I weigh myself every morning in my undies-though I don't tend to do it any more often than that.

Only once aday for me after the first loo visit, I know my weight can go up by at least 6lb between morning and evening.

I used to get weighed at about 8.30 in the evening the first time I did CD and it would always be a lot heavier than when I weighed in the morning. This time round I get weighed in the morning, much better for moral I think. :)

Back