Horray It's Friday**lets Do It Hour By Hour**

Hedgemag

Cambridge Diet Counsellor
Morning fat losers

Another lovely day ahead..

Hope you all have a good one and keep those fluids up in this heat, you may find you drink more which is a plus..

Good luck with weigh ins

HM

Morning all, What happened hedgemag did you sleep in LOL.
Been looking for this thread for ages.
Off for Hen weekend so will let you know what we get up to when i get back. Hope everyone has a brill day and good luck for WIs

Morning everyone. Not a good day here very cloudy actually got some rain yesterday evening so not happy but sunday is looking good for the sun to come back soo woo woo!! Good luck to anyone with wi's and to the loosers. becky xxxxx

Hello! Took Ellie to school, dropped hubby at the train station, then went for my weigh in with Harryl Lost 5lbs this week :D Then we went to Morrisons. Shopping is away and he's out in the garden. Washing is on, dishwasher is on, so thought i'd quickly catch up on here before making his lunch.

Hope you are all having a good day! xx

hello all! well i got my bros 21st bday dinner tonight and im goin to eat at it! wont go mad but feeling very nervous! im not gonna make myself feel guilty about tho as i've planned it from start. hope u r all good today!!!! good luck for weigh ins!!!!!

Afternoon peeps

Have had a bit of a day of it, trying to get hold of one of the teachers at K's school. He was playing rugby during the lunch break, got tackled by a boy, who fell on his own bag and broke a £400 MP4 player. K is getting the blame for it, the boy is saying that K tackled him, K swears the boy tackled him, and well it's a case of he said, she said.

So now I'm waiting to hear what's going on.

Hope you're all having a great day, that the WI's go in well and you're all big losers

Well done Sarah!
I lost 2lbs this week!
Running around like an idiot today!Spent too much money again!
good luck to anyone else with WI's

Thanks girls :) xx

Back