Hot chocolate

Yasmine

One last chance
What would happen if I used less, hot water to make hot chocolate for my shake?

Will it affect my weight? will it come out thicker? and do I have to drink extra water?

Its ok to do it, but I didnt like it lol. Try adding a sweetner, and use hot water not the microwave!

It would be thicker... But not it wouldnt effect your weightloss

Sure you can have the shakes as a mousse :)

Its ok to do it, but I didnt like it lol. Try adding a sweetner, and use hot water not the microwave!
Oh cool thanks. I heard it's not good to microwave. Why is this?

it would be thicker... But not it wouldnt effect your weightloss

sure you can have the shakes as a mousse :)
yyyyyyyyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!!!!!

Thickness!

you could put less water in, it would make it nice and thicker and tastes even better with 1 sweetener tab. but you would definitely need to drink more water to compensate for it. on the back of the bag it says that you have to drink an extra pint of water if you have it as a mousse.... it definitely wont affect your weight loss. it hasnt mine anyway coz its not like as if ur adding extras xxx

you could put less water in, it would make it nice and thicker and tastes even better with 1 sweetener tab. but you would definitely need to drink more water to compensate for it. on the back of the bag it says that you have to drink an extra pint of water if you have it as a mousse.... it definitely wont affect your weight loss. it hasnt mine anyway coz its not like as if ur adding extras xxx
I don't want to make it as a mouse, just a thicker shake so it takes longer to drink :)

Good :)

Let me know what the thick hot choco turns out like :)

How are you doing anyways chick? xxx

Good :)

Let me know what the thick hot choco turns out like :)

How are you doing anyways chick? xxx
I'm doing fine thanks. Getting really tired though, I dunno where my energy ran off to.

I'm really missing food at the moment too, the bad thing is that it's craving, not hunger. Really gotta learn to overcome it. But all in all, I'm ok, still gonna keep going. Just 3 more months to go.

How about you? everything good?

Yeah Just getting over the cold... Last week was a bad week for me too, craving wise! Still coughing like an old fart but hey ill live :) lol!!

3 months?? Chick you look fantastic in your pics!! you cant have much more to loose??

Yeah Just getting over the cold... Last week was a bad week for me too, craving wise! Still coughing like an old fart but hey ill live :) lol!!

3 months?? Chick you look fantastic in your pics!! you cant have much more to loose??
Aww cold too eh? I can't stand the bloody cold. I can't wait for summer!

I hope you get better soon :)

I actually do have to lose that much more. I want to reach 9 stone you see. And according to my BMI, I'm still overweight so, more weight must go. But if I'm comfy with the way I look at a higher weight, then I'll stop. But until then, it's more LT.

heheh :) good plan!!!

Yeah Bring on the summer I cant wait!!! lol!!

You going on any holidays?? xxx

heheh :) good plan!!!

Yeah Bring on the summer I cant wait!!! lol!!

You going on any holidays?? xxx
Yup, I'll be going to Morocco to see my family with my mum and little sis.

You?

Oh wow!!!

Can I come??

Nah we were going to go away... But the exchange rate on the euro is completley pants and cant really afford any where further a field..

Think me and the boyfriend are gonna go to scotland or something to stay in a castle for a weekend :)

Back