Hot Shake poured over a flapjack?????

Little Miss Living

Hi everyone!!!! :wavey:
Must first of all give credit to the lady who first brought this to my attention, the gorgeous: msblonde!!!!
What a fantastic idea........... genius!!!!
I'm finding it kinda hard to take 3 shakes a day and have tasted the flapjacks before which were :sign0137: to say the least but combining a hot chocolate shake and a peanut flapjack in a bowl like cereal sounds tempting!!!!!
Anyone try it??? What did ye think???
This has me all excited lol

eeuuwwgghh sounds interesting!! let us know when you've tried it!!

I have been splitting the vanilla shake and flapjack in half and having one as a cereal (mix vanilla with hot water- just a little bit) and crumbling in a FJ. The other half I mix the vanilla with coffee and have the rest of the FJ as a biccie on the side. Yum, yum, yum :D

Will be interesting to hear how you like it...lol..let us know...i am really not sure on this????...i am so sceptical..lol:)

I can safely say this is fab! I used to eat it all the time...but with half flapjack and half vanilla shake mmmmm i miss it!!

Ok girlies, going for my first weigh-in in the morning:gen147:
terrified AND excited!!!!
I will get a flapjack from my lovely pharmacist and tell ye all what i thought of the combo sometime tommorrow!!!!
Hope it's nice :eat:

Ok girlies, going for my first weigh-in in the morning:gen147:
terrified AND excited!!!!
I will get a flapjack from my lovely pharmacist and tell ye all what i thought of the combo sometime tommorrow!!!!
Hope it's nice :eat:

good luck hun... i have 3rd WI tommorrow morning, might get a flapjack too!!..lol...see if i can sway myself to try one...:)

:sign0137::sign0137::sign0137::sign0137:

That is all!
lol no seriously tried choc shake with coconut flapjack, took me an hour to eat and that was forcing myself to be quick since your supposed to have the shake within 15 mins of mixing it!
Disgusting!!!! Makes the flapjacks more bearable but not by much!!!

Only upside i feel VERY full!!!!
Wish i could've enjoyed it...... oh well!

Back