Hot?

emmamissfun

Just realised something Im not sure of after making a huge order yesterday, can you have the shakes hot? I used to love hotchoc on Lighter Life and have ordered loads of choc shakes in the hope that will keep me going. Dont know what Ill do if you cant!

i think the general concensus is to only have one pack per day hot...something to do with the vitamins not holding up to the heat...please correct me if im wrong guys x

I have all my shakes hot :) I only order vanilla and choc, I usually have a vanilla as a latte and a hot choc later. Not keen on them cold at all

Yup, I have lots hot too - the vitamin breakdown happens if you don't drink them within about 15-20 minutes apparently, regardless of how they are prepared (according to my old LL counsellor), although I think they last a bit longer if kept in the fridge. x

I've been having the vanilla and chocloate ones hot recently, very nice. I make them up with a milk frother (99p from Ikea) and it makes them even yummier.

I do add a tablet sweetener to them if I'm having them hot though (don't feel the need when they're cold) as it makes them taste more like a real hot chocolate or malty drink.

Phew thanks guys, I did LL 3 years ago and had half hot choc and half vanilla for morning and evening. Im hoping they are gonna tast about the same.

Phew thanks guys, I did LL 3 years ago and had half hot choc and half vanilla for morning and evening. Im hoping they are gonna tast about the same.

Do you mean mixed? The Exante ones are lovely as they are without mixing them. I only use half a sachet in both the shakes and the hot drinks as that way I get 4 a day, I use the same amount of water as you're supposed to use for a whole sachet and they still taste really nice and aren't too thin.

Do you mean mixed? The Exante ones are lovely as they are without mixing them. I only use half a sachet in both the shakes and the hot drinks as that way I get 4 a day, I use the same amount of water as you're supposed to use for a whole sachet and they still taste really nice and aren't too thin.

yes I used to have half choc and half vanilla as a hot drink. I cant stand coffee or tea so cant have that with anything. I never thought of using half so I could spread it out, good tip.

Back