Hotdog question???

lilly-pad

Hey, i'm new here, and i would like to know how many propoints are in hotdogs, including the roll? thanks in advance!:D

Well its gonna depend on the hotdog hon? Gonna vary a lot... size of the bun and sausage? Have you any idea of NI? Is this homemade or one you're grabbing while out and about?

well, the hotdogs are in a tin, and the rolls, are medium/normal size...

Umm I'd say 2 or 3 for the dog and 4-5 for the bun I suppose hon? Is there no NI on the tin for the hot dogs chick? X

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

there should be NI, but we havn't got them yet, we're getting them today and maybe using them in the week:), i will check later

Ooooh ok hon. well hotdogs aren't too bad for pp, its the bun that gets ya ;) x

i'm having princes mini hot dogs from a tin for tea tonight and they are 5pp for 100g (which is loads!!)

i'm having them with Birds Eye Mini Waffles 7pp for 8 mini waffles and a small tin of heinz spaghetti hoops 3pp for the whole tin !!

Bridesmaid-to-be said:
i'm having princes mini hot dogs from a tin for tea tonight and they are 5pp for 100g (which is loads!!)

i'm having them with Birds Eye Mini Waffles 7pp for 8 mini waffles and a small tin of heinz spaghetti hoops 3pp for the whole tin !!

Mmm sounds good, gonna keep am eye out for those mini waffles! X

yep ... i got mine in tesco last week. they were on offer so think only £1 a bag :) .... really looking forward to it, i've been really busy all day so its a quick and easy meal which feels naughty but is in my pp's :)

Mmm lovely. I had a pork medallion (3pp), a baked potato (6pp) and mushy peas (2pp). Only 11pp :D love a dinner that feels naughty but actually isn't too bad. Thanks, I shop in tesco all the time so will defo look out for those, I love waffles :) x

ohhhh your tea sounds good too, i don't like mushy peas though so would probably have done frozen peas and a bit of gravy :)

yep the "naughty's" are the nicest ! :) ... must admit it didn't take me long to eat it i was starving :) (i had early lunch then been busy and didn't realise how late it was till i started to feel hungry, lol ) .... think i might add a few extra pp's next time and have it with peas too, but i couldn't be bothered tonight. going to have a tin of pineapple for dessert and maybe some light UHT cream ..... don't want to over do it tonight though as got WI tomorrow ! :D

Back