Hour by hour Wed 24th October

Thanks Tara! Holy moly, 5lbs to go hun?! and OMG your wedding is so close!!! Everything all sorted with it?
We've had to delay our wedding for a year :( OH has to do another year of uni for the job he wants! 2010 here we come! hahaha!!
1200 plan now then, you're so close to the end of your journey - you'd better stick around after you finish maintenence hun or i'll have a word xxx

Hey Leah, good luck for your interview!!

My arm is bandaged following the insertion of my new implanon implant yesterday. It' bloody painful Mrs!! The bandage & dressing is to stop infection and keep bruising/swelling to a min (apparently). Well, I have a very swollen and bruised arm despite the bandage so god knows what it would be like without one :rolleyes:. BF is removing it later for me - not sure I could do it withou fainting. No good with blood, guts and gore. I'm such a baby.

Oooo, Dobbie that sounds really painful!!!

I am wincing in sympathy!!! - good luck with that one Hun!!
Leah, sorry you have to postpone the wedding, but just think how slim you will be!!! The time will come before you know it.

Afternoon ladies,I'm having a bit of a pants day, just feel really tired and not in the mood. I should be at work til 5:30 but can't see that happening (I'm lucky we have flexi time!!) It's nothing to do with SSing I just feel a bit glum.Sorry to post a negative.

Aww Beedub - hugs hun! I think we've all got a bit of the winter blues lately!! Perhaps you can cheer yourself up with you favourite shake/soup.

Thanks for the sympathy Mrs V! It will be worth the discomfort just not having to remember to take my pill everyday (I'm a bit of a scatter brain at times!! )

oh god Dobbie, i now need to sit down. The things we go through eh? when i had my IUD they put it in wrong and i collapsed. Rushed off to A&E.....all for what?! lol.

Awww beedub, cheer up hun. What type of thing can you do to feel better? snuggle down to and watch a good film? Go buy a great new book and take it into the tub? i awlays feel crap when winter comes, i cant believe the clocks change this weekend - most depressing time of year! And if someone tells me how many shopping days till xmas then i'll stab them with a fork!
Why dont you have a good old rant? Tell us everything thats going through your mind xxx

leah,
is 5wks on saturday till the wedding!!,think we getting there with everything!!,
shame about your wedding but hey your be nice n slim for it.
5lbs left to go but they aint shifting at the darn min !!! lol
I will still be around when i do eventually get to goal gonna need you lot to keep me on the staight n narrow and kick my ass if i start putting it back on!!

hi, havent been too hungry today, thought i would be as i must eb ut of ketosis now im on 1000, enjoyed my brekkie even though hubby swears shreddies are really cardboard and not knitted by nannas, lol, had a shake for lunch and even thoguh my tummy is rumbling away like a goodun, im not really that hungry, i couldnt eat all my new potaotes last night, was just too much, which is a big change for me lol, i like the 1000 step,

hope everyone who is ss ing is strong today and those who are poorly get well soon,

Hey Gill, glad to hear you are enjoyig your 1000 plan. I'm desperate to shift the next few lbs to move onto 1000 (don't get me wrong I love the 790 step) but can't wait for fruit & a few carbs!!!

Maggie :thankyou: huni your a star xx
No problem Tara, glad our chat helped.....and we had a giggle :Ddon't forget....anytime! Hope those scales have been well hidden:D

Sorry I have been missing all afternoon, took a friend to the Hospital for his shoes :mad::mad: Not only were they not the colour that was ordered, but they didn't bl**dy well fit properly. I get so cross, he has been waiting so long for these dam shoes and they still can't get them right. Now he has to wait another 2 months for the new ones to be made, I really feel for him. He is such a lovely guy, never complains, but he does struggle getting about, bless.

Hope your arm feels a bit better Dobbie, the things we have to do eh!

Glad to see a lot of positivity about today, well done everyone. Hope you are all getting that water down.....and that means you too TARA! :D

Just having my 1st shake as a hot Vanilla...It's so nice. Mmmmmm!
Managed 2 1/2 litres so far so I need to pull my finger out as well.

Catch you later, take care
HM
XX

hello peeps. long time no see, ive been nowhere near a computer for the past week and had a truly awful weekend where i fell so hard off the wagon that by the time i stopped boucing it had disappeared into the distance and there was no way of getting back on. but luckily another wagon rolled by yesterday morning and i hopped on, havent fallen off this one yet but can feel myself slipping!!!

on top of this, a family friend died of cancer yesterday morning and ive got the funeral tomorrow morning. ive also got a cousin in hospital who has cancer of the stomach which has completely spread through his body and all the machines were turned off this afternoon to give him peace to die with dignity so im at work now just waiting for the phonecall to hear that hes passed away. my uni course is going badly although there is nothing i can do about that but complain and my car keeps refusing to start and im working to midnight tonight and praying that it will get me home once i finish! startin to feel really old and weary.

hello peeps. long time no see, ive been nowhere near a computer for the past week and had a truly awful weekend where i fell so hard off the wagon that by the time i stopped boucing it had disappeared into the distance and there was no way of getting back on. but luckily another wagon rolled by yesterday morning and i hopped on, havent fallen off this one yet but can feel myself slipping!!!

on top of this, a family friend died of cancer yesterday morning and ive got the funeral tomorrow morning. ive also got a cousin in hospital who has cancer of the stomach which has completely spread through his body and all the machines were turned off this afternoon to give him peace to die with dignity so im at work now just waiting for the phonecall to hear that hes passed away. my uni course is going badly although there is nothing i can do about that but complain and my car keeps refusing to start and im working to midnight tonight and praying that it will get me home once i finish! startin to feel really old and weary.

:hug99: and lots of them being sent your way huni, what a tuff time for you at the mo,just take some time to look aftrer your self to babe, and remember we all here for you xx

thanks tara, chatterbox is on overtime at the minute, telling me that cos my life is so crap i deserve to have a wee treat to make me happy. keep presenting her with the fact that being fat isnt much of a treat and she doesnt have much to say back to that.

maggie, h2b is hidding them darn scales and has told me that even if i beat him he still wont tell me what he done with them :D, but i told him i wont beat him as he might enjoy that;):D lol.

As for the poor chap you took for shoe fitting,gggrrr things like that make me soo mad when its got done wrong,bless him xx

LOL tell him Well done, make sure that are well hidden away :D

Back