Hour by hour Wed 7th November

Morning all!

Well, after 2 days of eating absolute rubbish...I gained 4lbs !!! Argh!!! - I did take medicine as well, so that didn't help!
Pulled my sleeves up, given myself a damn good talking too last night and have started afresh today...I may cancel CDC until next Wednesday, so that I can weigh on Wednesdays instead and have a full 7 days...hmmm...will call her later.
I am still feeling rough...I am a registered Baby sitter and have had to cancel to sitting positions I have this week - don't want the children to catch this!!! Also....I have had to cancel my taxiing jive beginners tomorrow as don't feel up to that! - What is wrong with me????
Jessica (Daughter -not quite 2) was up 4 times during the night too...:( It certainly isnt my week!!

Anyway - Dobbie I am so pleased to hear that you are feeling better Hun!
Tara - good on you for exercising - just don't over do it!!!
Maz and Mocha J - so glad to read the positiveness that you ooze!!!
Maggie...well, what can I say??? Buying food for other half is a huge test of strength!! I know you won't cheat - your'e a Saint!!! Lol!

Have a good day all - I have to change my ticker now :(

Morning Mrs V, sorry your still feeling poorly. You really could do with some proper TLC which is very hard when you have to go to work and look after a family. ((((hugs))))
Try and keep your fluids up and keep as warm as you can. Try not to overdo things, easy for me to say.
If I lived nearer I would come and cheer you up...

Take care hun xx

Aww Mrs V!! Hugs for you darling :hug99:. Sorry to hear you are still sick :sick: hope it passes real soon hunni. HM is right, stay warm and drink plenty - that'll flush it all out ;). Don't you be worrying over those 4lbs either, sometimes we just have to be good to ourselves and your body needs food sometimes to help battle sickness. You'll have that 4 off in no time when you are feeling better xx

morning everyone

sorry this is just a quick hello, and I haven't had time to read any of the previous posts as I'm on a quick lunch break today.

I'm feeling fed up because I only lost 2lbs this week :(

I thought I was ok with it this morning, but I've been stewing on it all morning and now I'm fed up. Yes I know it's stupid because I've been doing really well but I wanted to lose at least 3lbs - don't ask why, I just had that figure in my head.

I knew I was going to have a bad week, even though I've been good with SS. It was my totm and that always seems to affect my weightloss badly (see last month's loss).

Sorry to whinge and moan. I don't even have long to do it in as I have to go back to work soon. Sorry for the totally self-indulgent and selfish post too :(:(

Hope everyone is having a good day xxx

Aww Sussex - poor hunni :hug99:

Firstly chick, there is naff all wrong with a 2lb loss. Considering TOTM and everything it's a good result. You know that it's not more because you are likely to be retaining water and that next week you'll be doing the happy dance when everything is back to normal.

Secondly hunni, please remind yourself of how well you are doing! Look at your ticker and your weekly losses :eek: - you are doing sooooo well!!! Don't let one WI get in the way of the bigger picture - you've come so far already. Losses are not even on SS and will even out to that magic 1 stone per month. You'll see.

Now go find the positivity fairy and stop dwelling on your WI - look ahead to the next one and the mahoosive loss you have coming ;)

It's all good :D you're doing just fine xxxx

afternoon all
well back from shopping with my bags of goodies...:D..thanks to georgie yesterday I got the fancies for a bit of fish.....so I have made the decision to put myself on a AAMW :0. :rolleyes:
I have a nice peice of monkfish to try and bought hubby some haddock.....This eating business is bl**dy expensive...my tiny bit of fish was £4 wtf? :eek:

Anyway I'm going to give it a go, so it's fish with salad leaves tonight....OMG the excitement of it all..lol :D

On my 2nd litre of water and will have my 1st shake in a mo.....got ALL this food to get in today WOW!

Hope you are all doing well, have you done that housework yet Tara??

SussexGirl..........2lb is brilliant for a totm week, don't knock it hunx 2lb is an old bag of sugar flipping heavy! :rolleyes:

Catch you all soon.....off to put the kettle on (perhaps my name should be polly) doh!! :)

Tried some green tea this morning for the 1st time......Ummmm! interesting..is all I can say..will try again later, maybe an aquired taste. Only thing is I have got 100 tea bags to get through!! lol :eek:

Maggie...Green tea is certainly a "marmite" kind of tea!!! You either love it or you don't!!!
I wish you were my CDC, I would never stray from the path, it would be too scary!! Lol!

I am feeling a lot better since this morning and have climbed out of my little pit of self pity!!!
I have realised that I may not meet the November challenge, after my gain, but I am certainly going to try!!

I have been really busy today - really unusual for me!! Lol, but I hope that everyone is having a good day!

Catch you later!

Kerry-Ann
xxx

Mrs V Sorry to hear you are still feeling rough! I hope you'll be better soon.

About the weight gain if it's any consolation, I had a pig out session on Saturday night, on Sunday I got back into Ketosis (No idea why it was so quick but thank God it was!) The pig out showed a 7lbs gain on the scales :eek: Already that has all gone apart from 2lbs which I am hoping will be gone by my weigh in on Saturday. So your 4 might go really quickly too. I hope so :D

Good luck:)

Thank you for the words of encouragment!!! It really means a lot to me.

I know that I have said it before, but the hardest part for me is getting back onto it...and I have, so I just have to keep going!!!

I love Minimins!! You lot are fab!

That's the hardest bit for me too Mrs V. When I started in July I managed 3 weeks then had a blip. It took me 6 weeks to get going again. I hid away from here because I was so cross with myself, which was silly! I'd have got started again a lot more quickly if I had kept posting and reading here :) Once I started again I was ok until I went on holiday in early October, I had promised myself to restart the day I returned but it took me 10 days, same again, I just couldn't get going!

So this time after my blip on Saturday I just forced myself to get up on Sunday morning and put it behind me. It worked but it really is so difficult to get going again. One of my problems is the "one more day won't hurt" attitude. I hate that but I do it! One more day DOES hurt for me because it turns into one more week :rolleyes:

I bet plently people can relate to that :)

Hi folks, has anyone on here tried Peppermint Tea? Just tried a cup and OMG!....It's just gone down the sink. Never tasted anything so awful....does anyone really enjoy drinking this knats water?

Having a lovely refreshing bottle of water, number 3 today. Trying to work out when to have my other shakes, do you find it difficult fitting it all in, when you can have a meal as well.

Last client of the day due in a bit and then a quite night in.

Hope everyone is doing ok.

Catch u l8r

Just had my 3rd cup of the day. I love it!
Might want to try it weaker/stronger next time, sometimes it's just down to personal preference; I think you're only supposed to infuse for 5-10mins but I tend to just leave mine in right to the end, I like it quite strong.
Of course, we can't all like the same things....
You could maybe try rooibos, it's a bit more tea-like but naturally caffeine-free and full of antioxidants.

Hi folks, has anyone on here tried Peppermint Tea? Just tried a cup and OMG!....It's just gone down the sink. Never tasted anything so awful....does anyone really enjoy drinking this knats water?

Having a lovely refreshing bottle of water, number 3 today. Trying to work out when to have my other shakes, do you find it difficult fitting it all in, when you can have a meal as well.

Last client of the day due in a bit and then a quite night in.

Hope everyone is doing ok.

Catch u l8r

Just popping in real quick but just had to laugh at your comment Maggie! lol Peppermint tea is LOVELY!!!!! It took me a few cups to get used to it but now i have at least one cup per day - Twinings is the best. Did you leave the bag in ? It needs a good brew! :D

Hi guys! I started this thread and have been so busy at work i never got back to catch up :( Just got in and finally sitting down with my coke zero :) Hope you all had a good day. My days been good just very busy which has probably helped :) Only 4 days until New York!! I'm excited now but also a bit nervous especially as it took me 6 weeks to get back into the swing of things after my holiday to Mexico!! I'm going with 4 girlfriends so there will be lots of dressing up :) we've booked a dinner cruise and tickets to see Mama Mia so I'm hoping the thought all getting all dressed up every evening will help me be good in the day!! We have also managed to get 4 tickets to a private party in an irish bar with 200 fireman!!
Now all i need to do is decide what to take and see what fits!!
Any idea what the weathers like?? I hope its not wet :(
Hope you all have a good evening x

Back