How about a Lincolnshire meet???

Thankyou all for your kind words.

as for the meet where is central ?? What sort of meet would be best?? day/evening etc

I'm fairly flexible, but what about a Saturday lunchtime? I'll try and find where we can meet unless you have any suggestions..

How about.......(drum roll please) The Barge and Bottle in Sleaford on Saturday the 8th of November at 12.30? I could pick Nadhak up on the way if you want....It's quite a big place and there's good parking near by.
Let me know what you think or if you can think of somewhere better?
Looking forward to it already.

We can make it what ever time suits you best. I have Saturday's to myself usually as OH and son play golf most of the day. Suits me though, normally go to the allotment or to see my Mum and Sisters.

Well my hub works until 12 but can have the car after that.xx cant wait now.lol.

Sorry, been a way for a couple of days. Are the rest of you alright for that date/time?
See you soon

its a yes from me hunni.xx

I am just back from holidays so sorry not to have responded sooner - sadly I cannot make that date and time [daughter has a party at lets Play in Bourne!]
Please let me know how it goes and would love to be included next time!

Thanks for getting back to us. I actually live in Bourne, but never mind. Another time maybe. Hope you had a good holiday.

You all have a great time, keep up the good work :0)
Janex

Back