How are we all doing today?

Loser85

Gold Member
Afternoon all,

after discussions with my family regarding my health and WW i think its best if i use Simply Filling to stop me undereating my points on the days my reflux gets bad. Started yesterday and not wanting to jinx anything but so far so good.

Hope your Sundays a good day :)

Hi! I also do simply filling! It's so easy! Plus if I want baked beans on baked potato I can :) it's free
On pp it's just way to high!

Last edited:
Does the simply filling thread have any information? From what I can gather if foods are 0 points you can each as much as you like until you are full (you have to be sensible about it, and stop when you have had enough) then you have your 49 weeklies to use for anything you want that has points, I'm not sure if I am right though as I've never done it myself x

This was my rough guide to the two plans, and here's the SF list

http://www.weightwatchers.co.uk/images/2057/dynamic/GCMSImages/Food_List.pdf

The first is Simply Filling (also know as Filling and Healthy, and I think this is the old Core plan) where you eat the foods from a specific list. All fruit and veg are free plus (I think!) pulses, lean meats, fish, etc. There's a list on the website that you can download. You don't need to count points for anything that comes off that list or is fruit or veg and you also get two teaspoons of oil free each day.

The other plan is Propoints, this is where the 28 propoints (pp) comes from. You have 28pp each day and you need to point everything apart from most fruit and veg (there are a few exceptions like parsnips). In case anyone reads this as reference in future - the number of propoints you're allowed depends on your gender, height, weight, if you're breastfeeding or not... it's specific to your situation and will go down as you lose weight.

Then, no matter which of those two you choose, you have 49 pp per week to spend on eating out, wine, chocolate, etc. If you're on the simply filling plan, anything you eat that isn't on that list comes from this allowance (so if you fancied a bit of white bread instead of wholemeal, that would come from these 49).

Thanks so much for that Dominoes, that's just the info I needed, I think I might give it a go after Christmas, do you do it? or have you tried it? Thanks again xx

I find it so easy to stick to.

No weighing needed and I guess it's similar to SW in that respect. It encourages me to cook more. I do about 5 SF days a week and the other 2 pp days.

Plus the weight watchers breads are all free. And crumpets are free!

I've tried in the past and as long as you're prepared and not going out then it's really good. I eat a lot of SF things anyway and it's just the treats and snacks that give me problems so it really keeps you on the straight and narrow! Good luck if you do try it out. :)

Back