how are we all??

nicoleaimee

chunky chick :-)
everyone still here? i think the whole of minis is dead as loads of people have loosened off for xmas.

im going to point right up till xmas day and then start afresh on boxing day :)) so i have 1 more WI before xmas comes, which was my original target (but tbh was very unrealistic) i think i am just aiming to get into the 10s which is 7lbs off. but my resolution for next yr is to never seen 12s on the scales again!!! i have never lost weight and kept it off before but i feel it in my waters that this time is different :))

sorry just waffled on there :))

I cant wait to join properly again, in like 7 months time! :(

Yep im still here and on it lol!! only day i wont be pointing is Xmas day!! on the right track hopefully im 9st 4 this morn so im doing something right :) Good luck over christmas everyone and don't forget to pop i and say hey :D

I have failed !!! Lol I tried and tried and tried to resist everything and point but it just has not happened, I feel so fat although I think it is just in my mind because I am not pointing !!

I've done the same! Just not been pointing but as of sunday was still down a stone, which meant i had put 1lb on in 2 days... going to try again but this close to xmas im wondering if its worth it or if i should wait and restart again after xmas

I'm trying to be very good! I've kept pointing everything, and found i lost 2lbs this week. Same as many of you I'll be taking Xmas day off. But hopefully it will mean I just stay the same - I'd be very happy with that!

I only recently joined so I'm still pretty active on here, but have noticed it's been quite quiet! Ahhh Christmas!!!

Tuppers

i'm eating tons of christmas treats(crap) and pointing but missing out on dinners or breakfast,,hope this doesnt make too much a difference when i go back on Jan 6th!!!!

I have failed !!! Lol I tried and tried and tried to resist everything and point but it just has not happened, I feel so fat although I think it is just in my mind because I am not pointing !!

Don't stress you only have 6lb to go anyway! just enjoy christmas! i know i will be :) x

Back