how are you all getting on

Rickard71

Hi guys just wanted to ask how are you all getting on this week?
I have my weigh in tomorrow morning, i should have 3-4lb off, more would be nicer but hey a pound off is better than a pound on... :)

Hey good luck with the weigh in and I like ur positive thoughts about a pound off :)...I'm going in to week 4 tomorrow and it has been a struggle at times but so worth it..I've done this to many times and this has got to be it from me lol

Getting on fine now, week four over and still 100 percent. It seems like a milestone I have decided to do twelve weeks so I'm a third of the way through. Two stone down would like another two over the next eight weeks so here is hoping. You seem to be doing well how are you finding it? I se to be managing but some days are still hard, but I know it's not forever. Sorry for prattling on x

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

I began roughly same time, 6th January weighing in at 16.9 and i soooo hope to be 15 or less tomorrow 2nd target..

Finding it so so, every time i get off them scales i just look forward to getting on them again, love seeing that drop.. So hope to hit 15st tomorrow and if i have lost more il be on the 14stones on my way to target 3

On day 4 and going ok. I plan to be on it for 12 weeks to lose 3 stone. So only 80 days left for me!!!!

Sent from my GT-S5570 using MiniMins

on day 20 for me. doing poop. hating the shakes, but still dragging it on. numerous times ive thought stuff it, THE ONLY thing keeping me doing this, is our fertility appt on 5th march, if i dont lose weight, we'll blow our chances or fertility treatment (i dont ovulate, oh has rubbish sperms, sorry tmi) i can just see the consultants face now, with my last daughter, my first appt, he told me to lose weight a go back, id never felt so low and embarrassed in all my life - that WILL NOT happen this time!! ramble sorry, BUT thats my main focus.

hope everyone else is doing better xxxxxx

Yesss i did it, 5lb off yesterday, down to the 14s yipee.....

Back