How can I loose weight eating this much?

Fatty_no_more

Slimming for my children
I just cant get my head round it. Am a bit peakish but am stopping myself as i dont want to eat too much. I seem to have eaten all day today!!!!

I just dont understand.
x

just do it - follow the plan and test it out!

when i was 19, the 1st time i joined, i thought the same as you. so i decided to test it to its limits. i ate and ate and ate all week, without going over my sins allowance and lost 7.5 lbs in my 1st week.

don't question it - just do it ;)

OMG you must be kidding!
I have had 13.5 syns today by accident as i didnt count my chicken in my HEX and had extra breakfast cereal do you think this will affect me? As she said stick to 10 per day? I only had 8 yesterday and that was a sturggle.

I am loving this diet tho i really am but just am so scared that I wont loose!
Well done on your loss so far mod-karen!
x

if you stick to the plan you will lose - no doubt about it. the 1st week is always the best loss.

trust me - at times i have a huge appetite and i can eat pasta until i pass out! my dinners are always massive and i have my sins every day.

if you fill up on free foods you won't struggle on the diet. just make sure that if you need to weigh anything then weigh it as this can affect your loss.

you can have up to 15 sins a day, so you're still within your limit.

Ok so so far i have had
Diary for today.

Green Day.

BFast- 28grammesx2 shredded wheat honey nut (x2HEX B)
Milk (HEX A) and banana

Lunch- Pasta and Sauce made up of Peppers, garlic, onions, tinned tomatoes and a little sweetener. Cheese (HEXA) Some grapes
had 6 syns worth of low fat humous, and a wholemeal pitta (3.5syns)
Dinner- Hot chilli lime sauce again as this was lush! on chicken (3.5syns) SW Chips (LOTS) and asparagus.

Desert - Vanilla muller light covered over strawberries blackberries and a banana

I am a bit peckish still and i think i am being a bit greedy! I have some mug shots and was thinking of having one of those but just am scared lol.
x

you're not going to put on weight by going over by a few sins for one day. you are allowed 15 sins per day on SW... consultants usually give you a rough amount to go by to see how you get on. don't panic.

you've had your sins for the day, but if you're still hungry then eat something! you may just be having a hungry day - we all have them! when i have them i make sure i eat lots of pasta as it's the only thing that fills me up.

Ok so so far i have had
Diary for today.

Green Day.

BFast- 28grammesx2 shredded wheat honey nut (x2HEX B)
Milk (HEX A) and banana

Lunch- Pasta and Sauce made up of Peppers, garlic, onions, tinned tomatoes and a little sweetener. Cheese (HEXA) Some grapes
had 6 syns worth of low fat humous, and a wholemeal pitta (3.5syns)
Dinner- Hot chilli lime sauce again as this was lush! on chicken (3.5syns) SW Chips (LOTS) and asparagus.

Desert - Vanilla muller light covered over strawberries blackberries and a banana

I am a bit peckish still and i think i am being a bit greedy! I have some mug shots and was thinking of having one of those but just am scared lol.
x

have a mug shot, if you don't you could eat something worse....;)

[FONT=&quot]Mug shots[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Mug Shot Noodle Snack, Chicken, dried 54g sachet[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Original 10[/FONT][FONT=&quot] Syns Green Free[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Mug Shot Noodle Snack, Chow Mein, dried 55g sachet[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Original 9½[/FONT][FONT=&quot] Syns Green Free[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Mug Shot Noodle Snack, Spicy Sweet 'n' Sour, Less Than 1% Fat, dried 67g sachet[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Original 11½[/FONT][FONT=&quot] Syns Green Free[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Mug Shot Pasta Snack, Cheese 'n' Ham, dried 66g sachet[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Original 13[/FONT][FONT=&quot] Syns Green 3½ Syns[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Mug Shot Pasta Snack, Chicken 'n' Mushroom, dried 66g sachet[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Original 14[/FONT][FONT=&quot] Syns Green 2 Syns[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Mug Shot Pasta Snack, Chicken 'n' Vegetable, dried 60g sachet[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Original 12½[/FONT][FONT=&quot] Syns Green 2 Syns[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Mug Shot Pasta Snack, Creamy Cheese, dried 68g sachet[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Original 13[/FONT][FONT=&quot] Syns Green 2 Syns[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Mug Shot Pasta Snack, Tomato 'n' Herb, dried 64g sachet[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Original 11[/FONT][FONT=&quot] Syns Green Free [/FONT]

Back