Step 1 Sole Source how come...

Phones are a nightmare, I keep writing rubbish because of my Swype messaging on phone!

Clothes can weigh a lot. If you weigh yourself erasing both you can sometimes get a 4 pound difference!

Its so hard to stick to this when your sick, I'm coming down with a cold and feel horrid... Really want comfort stodgy food, but trying to make do with a shake! Not the same though!

Yeah we need to learn a new way of eating and living and that's the hard bit! Doing CD had made me realise though that I normally eat for a lot of reasons other than hunger!! X

Yeah I am also working towards Christmas... however i have far to much to lose in total to have done it buy Christmas... unless i cut off my leg???? but seriously, we will be well on the journey by christmas, and feeling so much healthier... then after christmas you can decide how to proceed... im thinking of continuing with SS, but not sure how long i will cope with NO food!!! So far so good, but i am only just over 3 weeks in, and i imagine in some ways it gets harder!!!???

I love the idea of waking up skinny but Id have to sleep for years! I'm wondering why my rep hasn't suggested SS even though I explained I needed to see a quick result initially to spur me forward. Did you all request SS ?? Since I had no idea abt the options I just went with reps advice. Luckily should be OK to get through the first week as I have flu and no appetite.. I desperately want to be thin again !

Miss Demeanor said:
I love the idea of waking up skinny but Id have to sleep for years! I'm wondering why my rep hasn't suggested SS even though I explained I needed to see a quick result initially to spur me forward. Did you all request SS ?? Since I had no idea abt the options I just went with reps advice. Luckily should be OK to get through the first week as I have flu and no appetite.. I desperately want to be thin again !

Hiya, wouldn't out be fab to wake up in the morning and be at your goal? Reckon if we could do it we'd be millionaires! Lol!

I can't see your stats, as I'm on my mobile, but if your bmi is over 40 I don't think you can do ss..

You do need top make sure you drink all your shakes/products each day otherwise I think it can stop you losing weight as the body goes into starvation!

How you finding it though and when is your first weigh in?

HiTKMum- BMI is 29.8 I'm having dinner but it's basically lettuce and the smallest piece of chicken in the world. I think I will ask abt SS this week. Maybe CDC thought I wouldn't last on SS?? TBH I haven't found the soups so bad - so far!!
Not a fan of the porridge . My weigh in is Thursday , how abt yrs? Your exactly same weight/ goal as me so I'm really keen to track your loss with mine ! You've achieved a fab result so far, it must be great seeing the weight come off:) are you exercising too?

Hiya. No idea why your cdc didn't suggest ss+. I choose it as I also want super fast weight losses! My weight doesn't seem to be going quick enough though, you read on here about people who lose half a stone a week but mine is so slow, no idea why but will speak to my cdc on Monday evening when I weigh in again...

Yeah, supporting each other makes things so much easier... Without this forum I'd be eating every evening I reckon! Lol!

How you doing today?

Hiya TKMum
Thks for reply. I'm definitely going to ask abt SS after Thursdays weigh in. I was soo hungry today but have made it to bed - albeit at 9pm. Rushed through DDs homework as any longer and I would have reached for a glass of wine- don't you wish there was a white wine shake;)

ive been having lots of early nights too... sometimes as i feel rough, but often to stop me eating... the evenings seem so much longer without an evening meal and munching on goodies in the evening while watching tv...

to be honest, wine doesn't bother me, i dont drink the stuff, so im fine just having water... i seriously miss biscuits and chocolate of an evening though... i always used to sit down and watch the tv, after kids in bed, with a packet of biscuits or bar of choccy and im really missing that.... the shakes just dont compensate!!! :cry:

Hi How did you do this week? I was amazed to find I had lost 5.2lbs Checked with CDC and she explained that it wasnt a good idea to go straight to SS so to do SS+ first to get used to reduced intake then switch to SS. TBH Im really happy with the loss so plan to stay with this for the next week and see what happens. Fingers X you had a good loss this week too :)

That's excellent! Well done hun! I only lost 2 and a quarter pounds this week, but I'm down 17 pounds in total of 4 weeks! So I'm pleased with that... Would love to see it coming of quicker though!

Yeah ss+ is good, and probably better of the small meal doesn't send you of the rails... Not sure I could do it, I reckon I would cheat and constantly want more!

How you doing?

hi TKM
Thx - it was exactly the boost I needed- although I have been pre warned that this weeks loss may not be as big. You've done so well so far congrats to you! - can your family see the slimmer you emerging? It must feel great to have killed that first stone and some.
Re small meal TBH I'm paranoid about not overeating so it's been really easy, nothing more than a really small amount of shredded chicken breast on spinach leaves. I'm drinking quite a lot of the hot flavoured water which really fills me up, have you tried it. Good luck with this weeks loss.

hi TKM
Thx - it was exactly the boost I needed- although I have been pre warned that this weeks loss may not be as big. You've done so well so far congrats to you! - can your family see the slimmer you emerging? It must feel great to have killed that first stone and some.
Re small meal TBH I'm paranoid about not overeating so it's been really easy, nothing more than a really small amount of shredded chicken breast on spinach leaves. I'm drinking quite a lot of the hot flavoured water which really fills me up, have you tried it. Good luck with this weeks loss.

Hiya. No, I haven't tried the flavoured waters but plain water isn't bothering me, I'm actually starting to enjoy it!

I cannot wait to weigh in on Monday, just have my fingers crossed, I really want to see more than 2 pounds this week!

I may try the ss+ later, especially if I struggle but for now will just stick to my shakes and soups! At times its going quite quickly... I cannot believe I am almost 5 weeks in! :)

Back