How did all our new members get on this week?

chocolatetrish

Hi to all our new members

Ive noticed there are quite a few new starters this week and last week so i was wondering how u all got on with the weigh ins??? and how did your first week go????

I hope everything went well for u all and Good luck xx

Trish x

That's really nice of you to ask. It's my WI tomorrow and really looking forward to it.

I've had a really good week. Doing EE for the first time, I did Red and Green the first time round so I'll found out if EE suits me or not.

Hiya, I weighed in on Sunday and lost 3 pounds.. easiest diet i've ever done! woop! good luck to everyone else too
xxx

Got WI on thur. Feels like forever away... got 3 full days of 100% still!! and still excited :D

Good luck everyone with wi's tomorrow x

I weigh in on wenesday morning have been doing a fair bit of exercise too so finger's crossed

So nice of you to ask! I've been on the plan for four days now, sticking to it religiously and so far it's been possibly the simplest diet I've ever been on - I think I've felt hungry ONCE and that was when I randomly woke up at four in the morning.

Weigh in on Thursday so hopefully I'll see some results!

xx

I lost a lb, which while it was dissapointing I wasnt suprised cos it was hard to control how my food was cooked this week!

First WI for me today after a whole week on red days and lost 6lbs and I really haven't felt like I've missed eating anything this week :)

Good luck to everybody else with your first WI

First WI for me today after a whole week on red days and lost 6lbs and I really haven't felt like I've missed eating anything this week :)

Good luck to everybody else with your first WI

Well done, amazing achievement!

I lost 3lbs last Tuesday and due to WI in the morning but scared it won't show anything as I've done more exercise than normal.
Good luck everyone x

Full week on green and down 6lbs. A big thank you to everyone who has helped during my first week x

Well done to everyone =]

It's my first weigh in tomorrow and although I probably deserve a big loss, going by previous weigh ins I never lose more than 1.5lb =[ It's in the weeks to come I lose more. Absolutely no reason why because I've followed the plan to an absolute T!! Oh well xx

I had my first weigh in on Sunday and have lost 8lbs :D Am on day 8 of 100% and loving it! Well done to everyone else too, I love Slimming World :)

I had my first weigh in on Sunday and have lost 8lbs :D Am on day 8 of 100% and loving it! Well done to everyone else too, I love Slimming World :)

Well done, that is amazing!!

xx

Just wanted to say well done to all the new members on your great results and taking that step to changing your life.

Thanks for the question, this is my first wk n feeling fitter, been active n good with fruit n veg but it just not showing on my scales but I will not give up I will keep on with it!
Best of luck to everyone else xx

Back