How do I fill in my slimming world diary?

AndieO

Hi,
I had my 1st slimming world meeting and got my pack but I am very unsure about the diary there appears to be only 4 pieces of paper inside and it says "extra easy diary" I didn't get a chance to ask the consultant as I had to bring my kids along and they was playing up.... Could I get advise please, thank u

Hiya Andie. Welcome to Slimming World. It's a great diet.

Each of your four pieces of paper is a week. Your consultant will ask you to do a diary for your first four weeks to get you in the habit and be able to kee an eye that you are doing it right, and then it's up to you if you want to carry on with a diary.

Each of the rows across is a day. Just fill in each column across the row with what you ate that day. Speed foods go in the first column (anything with an S symbol in the book). Other free foods go in the second column. Healthy A and B in colum 3 and Syns for th day in the last column.

It just means that your consultant can check you are including enough speed food and not doing overboard on sysns etc.

Hope this helps

Thank u yes that helps! I don't seem to have enough space for each day, today is my 2nd day filling it out and I think I am getting there.

Back