How do I get an Avatar please?

There donnie, that's 2 of us :D How's that for service.

I honestly don't know if I have got a Gif!!!......I get as far as putting the web address in the first box and then I press browse and nothing happens, so I am going wrong somewhere.

DQ, I will try and get it sent to you if you don't mind, and maybe you can do it for me, my son usually teaches me such a lot about the 'fiddly' PC workings (well they are for me) and now he's not here it is a pest...thank you so much.

Rightyo. Will leave it to DQ to do :)

It's a gif KD - might be better if you have a go as you have more experience - will forward Donnie's email :thankyou:

Well, it's up and working. The only problem is that it's not a piccie suitable for an avatar.

Have reshaped it, but because of the intricate pattern, the greeting word isn't very clear.

Donnie, I think the size of it was probably the reason why it wouldn't upload.

Maybe find another? Either a non animated photo, or a smaller animation?

Either that or leave it as it is now with a reshaped on? It's up to you :)

Oh thank you so much both of you....I'm glad that it was perhaps my choice of avatar that was causing the trouble and not all me after all, LOL....as I have had such a problem getting it in situ I think I will stay with it for a while before I tackle changing it, thank you both again for your help, it's much appreciated. X

No probs and yes, it was probably to do with the size of the avatar...along with it being animated.

Back