How do I join a team?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by AugustBride, 23 April 2009 Social URL.

1. AugustBride

AugustBride Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st8lb(17.73%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hi All,

How do I go about joining a team? I would love some team mates for encouragement!

Pj

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Julie W

Julie W Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge SS
    Hi August Bride
    I'm sorry I can't help you, but I don't like to see a post left hanging without any replies - it can be a bit disheartening for the poster.

So I thought I would just say hi, hope you're well and am replying to this to bump it up for you in the hope that someone might come along and answer your question.

Julie

4. Mia

Mia Skinny girl in a fat body

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10lb(11.82%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge/Exante
    I can'help you about a team either, but I can guarantee you will meet lots of like minded people on here who will give you all the encouragement you need. You can find someone on this forum to talk to nearly anytime of the day (or night sometimes lol). You can join the challenges, I am on two at the moment, the April challenge and the summer solstace challenge. So, even if you can't find a team you are not on your own on this forum. Good luck

5. Watergirl

Watergirl Rock Solid

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10lb(12.24%)
    Diet:
    Exante + Protein + Weights!
    Must have missed this one. I wondered the same thing, but then got so much encouragement elsewhere that I forgot about it!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.