How do I make "ice cream"????

wellandgood

Silver Member
How do I make "ice cream"? help. Got my first tetra packs and would love to sit down with the kids and "pretend" Im normal and eating dessert with them. (dont like my 15 yeard old thinking Im starving myself and have her copy it.) so i think eating something in front of her will hlp a bit. (no, dont do the bars)

i think you just shove it in the freezer hun, then take it out an hour or so before you eat it....i think......

Enjoy! :)
xxx

maybe try some in a small dish-I didn't think much of the 'ice cream' but some people rave about it!

I didn't like it either, it was just like a frozen brick of strawberry stuff. It hurt my jaws trying to eat it !!

I love the tetras as ice cream.I put mine in the freezer for 90 minutes,take out-cut the top off and eat with a spoon-I scrape off the top and eat really slowly.It's yummy :)

i make mine in small ice lolly moulds. quite nice if you fancy something different!

I put my tetra bricks in the freezer. Comes out more like chocolate ice rather than icecream but takes ages to eat and makes me feel like I am having something different. I cut the top off and eat it straight from the carton

Back