How do I upload a pic

Trose1203

Im obviously challenged by thsi site as i cant find where to upload a pic in my profile

I think you may have to have posted 50 times before you can do it. No doubt someone will be along in a mo to advise you otherwise if that's wrong. Just keep posting and you will soon be there!

i better get posting lol

hiya if you dont mind me being nosey hoe did you manage to lose that much weight in such a short space of time. do u hav any tips and if u dnt mind what was your starting weight.you done brilliant .im hoping to start LT tomoro for the first time apart from bout 2 years ago i went to do it had first shake which was so gross and gave up but since having a little girl in feb ive piled on the weight and my dads getting married in december so really wanna lose as much as poss before then.cheers hun :)

I've just joined and was wondering that too about the photo, I also like people's info under their posts about mini goals and such - no idea how to do that!

hiya if you dont mind me being nosey hoe did you manage to lose that much weight in such a short space of time. do u hav any tips and if u dnt mind what was your starting weight.you done brilliant .im hoping to start LT tomoro for the first time apart from bout 2 years ago i went to do it had first shake which was so gross and gave up but since having a little girl in feb ive piled on the weight and my dads getting married in december so really wanna lose as much as poss before then.cheers hun :)

The best thing I found is to stick with LT 100% with no breaks. In my 2 bouts of LT I did not have one blip, no tasting food, no licking fingers, nothing! Now I know not everybody agrees with this way but it worked for me. Make sure you drink at least 2.5 litres of water a day and try to be as active as you can. I used to go to the gym twice a week and play badminton once a week (still do!) and I also did a lot of walking, especially early on. This really helps with toning up I think.

Also stay positive, we all get our down times on LT but you will get through them. It's well worth it, so just stick with it and you will lose all that you want to. Good luck!

My starting weight this time was 16st 9lbs. I finished LT weighing 11st 9lbs and a lot happier too!

Back