How do i ?

Daisysp8

Get my BMI up at the side in with the other info ? how and when can i say "thankyou" to people ? and whats the "rep" thing all about please ? ? :D

He he he ... i put my height in my profile and now the bmi thing is there lolololz ... so i answered one of my own questions !!!

You can say thanks for any reason by clicking "Thanks" in the bottom right hand corner of anyones post.
Rep im not totally sure but I know ive for it for noticing and reporting trolls. Not totally sure on that one.

Cheers hunny .... There isn`t a thankyou button for me ? Do you maybe have to have so many posts before you can say thanks to people ?

Oh and rep is reputation. You can add to someones reputation by clicking on the green dot under their profile x

Hiya ... read this and understand it now ... but it says:

How do I know what reputation I have received?

You can view the reputation that you have received in your User CP (User Control Panel) where it is displayed at the bottom of the User CP page. Here you will see the latest reputation that you have received and whether this is positive, negative or neutral.

But there isn`t anything about it in my user CP ? There is just my subscribed threads and nothing below it ? ?

Thanks

Have you scrolled down to the bottom?

I will give you rep and see if you can read it.

Yes, thankyou so much, it`s there now ... and i also got a notification up in the right hand corner under my pm`s as well .... :)

i also got a notification up in the right hand corner under my pm`s as well .... :)

I didn't know that happened thanks for telling me as my rep is turned off.

I didn't know that happened thanks for telling me as my rep is turned off.

No probs :D i got all excited lololol !!!

Back