How do u eat the day before WI ? Do u eat all your syns??

Kellytalbot

Do people tend to eat less before weigh in day? Do you eat your all your syns the day before??

I dont tend to save my syns up anyway , everyone is different but I see each day as a fresh day (unless im going to a big function or night out that week and i try to be good) On weigh in day I try to be extra good and drink lots of water so I have lots of wees haha. (overshare)

Haha like your thinking, but the day before your weigh in, do u still use your syns for a little treat even though you have weigh in the next day?? I'm feeling a bit guilty for having 2 caramel treats ( 8 syns) although I do have four left for today :/

Oh yeah I dont even think about it until the day! The syns are there for a reason :) I thought you meant the actual day sorry!

I just do my day normally and hope for the best. It's been fine but it does croos my mind on the day.

just eat normally. If you weren't trying to lose weight and decided to randomly weigh yourself would you wouldn't have differed from your usual diet the day before. Just do the diet as you normally would, if you're going to lose you will lose regardless of whether you decide to deprive yourself of syns just on the off chance that it might help.

just eat normally. If you weren't trying to lose weight and decided to randomly weigh yourself would you wouldn't have differed from your usual diet the day before. Just do the diet as you normally would, if you're going to lose you will lose regardless of whether you decide to deprive yourself of syns just on the off chance that it might help.

Couldn't agree more! I have heard of people avoiding certain foods the day before, then starving themselves the whole of weigh day. This can't be good for your body. Keep at is, as its planned and it'll work :) x

I eat just as normal the day before, which for me is a Tuesday. My weigh in isn't until 7pm on a Wednesday though so I tend to 'behave' myself on the actual day. Plenty of superfree and water but my normal breakfast and lunch. I don't have dinner until after WI, mainly because I'd have to rush it but partly so that it doesn't add any extra lbs just before WI!!

Yes im being weighed tomorrow morning and ive eaten the same things I usually would!

Yes I ate normally yesterday and I lost 3.5lb this week. point proven haha

Eat normally. The end!

When you get to target/stop going to class as often, you are not going to eat differently one day of a week are you? No....just stick to plan and the weight comes off. Simple x

Back