How do you cope with CD

khazarji

for people who have tried and failed few times for any reason. How did you do it, especially the first few days, please share..

twingo, i found i'm smoking far more since istarted cd too lol
get healthy by losing weight and smokes ourself silly......

LOL smoking for me too, how awful! Must quit while I am on cd so I don't pile it on. Once I am a stone and a half from goal I swear!

I have found I'm smoking less! I'm not a huge smoker anyway but I would usually crave cigs when I felt full... but now I never feel full ha ha ha

I just deal with it one day at a time, and I try really hard not to think about the bigger picture. If I do, it just gets so overwhelming. Instead, I get up and decide, "Today, I'll stick to my diet."

I don't decide for tomorrow until it arrives.

By coming on here and seeing ordinary people (no offence lol) that have succeeded and have shared pics of themselves. Knowing that it is not impossible.

The thing for me is, I tried all last year to do it and now I feel like I wasted a whole year and it's groundhog year!

Smoking for me too! :smoke:

Good luck!

By coming on here and seeing ordinary people (no offence lol) that have succeeded and have shared pics of themselves. Knowing that it is not impossible.

The thing for me is, I tried all last year to do it and now I feel like I wasted a whole year and it's groundhog year!

Smoking for me too! :smoke:

Good luck!

who told you that:D

I just take each day as it comes! I am trying not to think I am on a diet, just a new way of life

For me its knowing this is really the only chance i have to be the size i want to be when i go to the tour de france this year. I decided untill i get the bars (Maby afterwards too) im going to do SS+ as i feel i am not restricting food 100% and it saves me from cheating. I tend to have my cottage cheese at around 9ish when everyone else in the house is eating food, saves the food envy i normaly have.

Hope this helps

When i do do it lol. (starting back next week) I make sure I am at home for the first three days as I am a dragon!
I make sure a loo is handy, i have lots of trashy tv to catch up on and a duvet!

Also the new motivation is my wedding in 5 months time!
x

I haven't honestly struggled getting back to it.. but then I was determined!! :D

A conversation with my aunt (same height as me and has had weight problem her whole life) kind of made me see myself in 27 years time.. not a lifetime away yet she's give up.. totally and it wasn't a nice conversation - especially as she had a heart bypass at 59. :(

This is it.. I keep telling myself that and I'm making it happen one day at a time. :)

Back