How do you cope without a consultant?

IWillBeAYummyMummy

Supercalifragilistic
I want to switch to s+s but i love the fact i have someone to answer to if i've done wrong on CWP. How do you go about it on your own? x

Heya, :)

I do it by being accountable to myself and putting myself into the mindset of 'cheating isn't an option'. Ive never had a consultant or anything not sure what that would be like. At the end of the day the scales are the ultimate judgment not the person wielding them.

My mum weighs me every week... that keeps me on track and I dont have to pay her for the privilidge

If you cheat you're only cheating yourself, so whats the point?

I want to switch to s+s but i love the fact i have someone to answer to if i've done wrong on CWP. How do you go about it on your own? x

my husband weighs me every monday and hides the scales inbetween. The only person i have to answer to is myself, but then if i cheat im only hurting myself i dont see the point.

I use my journal, to keep me accountable.

Usually get my other half to measure me and let him know my intake each day, also track on mfp.

Also the cost keeps me in track, I'm not wasting money for anything!! (However tempting a treat may be!!)

my husband weighs me every monday and hides the scales inbetween. The only person i have to answer to is myself, but then if i cheat im only hurting myself i dont see the point.

Thats why i do but hes CRAP at hiding them, i keeping finding them when im cleaning!! :giggle:

It's all about being in the right mindset. No one can make you diet, you have to want to. If you head is in the right place you don't need anyone else. I've done this for me and I've weighed myself every week, never needed or wanted anyone else to do it for me.

MummyPigsBigTummy said:
Thats why i do but hes CRAP at hiding them, i keeping finding them when im cleaning!! :giggle:

Ah - in that case you need a cleaner!

For me guilt keeps me from cheating because i would be wasting money that i could spend on my children and also the sheer determination that i dont want any one of my children to be bullied in school because of me and my weight x

weasey said:
Ah - in that case you need a cleaner!

Lol!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

I did CD previously and to be honest I didn't like going to see the counsellor. I prefer to do it myself as many have said above, the only person i cheat if I give in is myself.

I'm thinking of changing too. Only done 1 week on CD but I like that there is more variety on s+s. I get a bit bored with soup or shake for dinner.

For me not having a consultant was one of the bonuses of doing S & S, can order from the comfort of my living room and think weighing myself first thing with no clothes on :eek: is far more accurate!

I'm the same I've done CD in the past and I much prefer not having someone else weighing me etc like others have said for me it's a bonus not having one,and only being accountable to myself.

Back