how do you do on weekends?

milena_woking

I found weekends really hard.. I stay at home and have so much free time and I seem to be more hungry.:eek:. During the week its ok work keep me bussy and i haven't got the time to think that im on the diet.. Oh thanks God its Monday tomorrow:)
-(never thought i'd say that lol):D

Do you also have this problem??
If so any idea how to make myself bussy?? (already cleaned the house lol):D

Hi Milena I too always feel really hungry at the weekend its probably because we are in a routine during the week. My usual weekend was drinking lots of alcohol followed by takeaways, pizza, leftovers anything in sight really. Im on my third week and have not found this weekend too bad - but what I do when im feeling hungry is take a long bath or come on this site and look at slideshows, galleries and drink loads of water.

Stick with it and good luck

HI Pound Princess thats right always at weekend -saturday my husband is at home so we have a lovely dinner together and then a dessert, than he takes me out so we have a drink and a KFC on the way home..
But yesterday we stayed home as i couldnt have a night out with CD i would cheat... Anyway as you said i'll have a long bath.. and will treat myself tomorrow with a new haircut:) maybe..

Thats a good idea the next time I am getting my hair cut is on Christmas Eve hopefully by then I will be 2 1/2 stone lighter (still loads to go) but might get something really different as at the moment it looks like rats tails lol

Weekends - booo

You girls have such brilliant will power. I am a total let down.
Friday is my weight day. This week I only lost 2ib so i was on a real downer and ended up letting the hunger go too far then eating toast n stuff.
Then on Satuday it was my works xmas night out i ate and drank loads of alchohol. I know I'm terrible. But.....
I'm back on it this morning - Drank a pint of water already and just had a coffee and porridge -
The only thing is I have my teams xmas lunch tomorrow. I picked the fish and veg option and fruit salad - i wouldnt usually i'd go for th full monty - I'm just expecting a stay the same hopefully this week - o yeah after eating on friday i got my totm - so overall my weekend was rubbish - my will power is slowly fading and i'm only on week 3 - i soooo want to be slimmer ;-(

My problem is alcohol, food doesn't really bother me but I do love a pint. The best way to not want to drink for me is to catch flu (have it at the moment) then I don't want to eat or drink anything. A bit drastic I know, and wouldn't recommend it as I feel lousy, weight loss should be good this week though.
Keep going

You girls have such brilliant will power. I am a total let down.
Friday is my weight day. This week I only lost 2ib so i was on a real downer and ended up letting the hunger go too far then eating toast n stuff.
Then on Satuday it was my works xmas night out i ate and drank loads of alchohol. I know I'm terrible. But.....
I'm back on it this morning - Drank a pint of water already and just had a coffee and porridge -
The only thing is I have my teams xmas lunch tomorrow. I picked the fish and veg option and fruit salad - i wouldnt usually i'd go for th full monty - I'm just expecting a stay the same hopefully this week - o yeah after eating on friday i got my totm - so overall my weekend was rubbish - my will power is slowly fading and i'm only on week 3 - i soooo want to be slimmer ;-(

Over & done with forget about it and start again, join one of the clubs or mini challenges and keep drinking your water.

Happy shrinking xx

Back