How do you do that?

Whitey

Hi can anybody tell me how to get all those fantastic pictures and glitter names on my thread like so many of you have. It's prob really simple but I not very good on computers so please explain to me like a 5yr old lol:)

For your glitter signature

Click on this link

GlitterKiss.com - Custom Glitter Graphics Generators and more.

Once there you will see a sample on this page and then ow the left side column coloured kisses ...click on a colour and you will get loads of different styles of glitter letters to try...click on one of these and you will get the next page where you pick a background colour and in the next box you write in your name and below pick a doll from the selection.

your doll and signature will be ready for you to either trash it or grab it...

If you trash it you can start all over again and if you grab it...it will then give you the code for putting it in your signature. It seems to be a little slower today so give it a few seconds to load each page.

What you want is the forum code that works here to put in your signature the same way you have done your ticker.

Here is a sample.

Thanks very much

If you click on any of the different website dolls and names it is more or less the same way of doing it.:)

Thanks again

Hi Ive done all that but it keeps coming up no more than 250 characters in edit box. What am i doing wrong

Thanks

Back