How do you drink yours!

I do big gulps xx

Been a while since I posted here, but I whizz mine up in the food processor so it gets lots of air bubbles in it and goes nice and thick, then I drink it through a straw. The work of drinking through the straw makes it take longer and feel more like hard work than just gulping it down. Although it makes me burp, I find it fills me up more because of the air in it, so I stay satisfied for longer. I like to take my time over it, but still drink it before all the air bubbles go.

Works best with Tesco chocolate flavour which is my fave and comes up nice and thick.

i just devour mine in a few seconds,might try the blender tomorrow and a straw,like the sound of that :)

Blender and a straw. Shake usually lasts around 15-20 mins for me. Mind you any longer and my 3 year old would have it, shes mad for milkshakes.

I used the pre-made shakes because i'm lazy and they taste nicer. So I just shake it and drink it, it's lucky if it lasts 5mins lol.

I sip it at first but then drink it as fast as I can as I find it taste worse the further down the glass you get...the premade shakes are much nicer

Depends on the flavour and the time of day.
I warmed up my caffe latte flavour in the microwave so it was just like a coffee.
The breakfast one goes fast coz I gets up for work a 4.40am yawwwwwn.
Lunch time I take it easy

Back