1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice

HOW DO YOU DRINK YOUR'S????

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Hedgemag, 23 October 2007 Social URL.

1. Hedgemag

Hedgemag Cambridge Diet Counsellor

I thought I would start this tread to see if we are all similar in our drinking habits.
    Do you have a certain mug/beaker/glass etc you have to have your shakes or soup in?

I have to have my shake from a glass which is my 'coca cola' one, but if I drink them hot it has to be in my 'Piggin' teabreak' mug.

Soup has to be in a soup bowl/cup thing with a handle.

My hot summer berry is drunk from by 'Murff' mug which I won on our local radio station Dream100.

Tetras Frozen, then straight from carton,
    Bars have to be in the fridge so they take ages to eat...

Now it's your turn....................................[​IMG]

Last edited: 23 October 2007
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Mrs V

Mrs V Loves Life!

Right:

Shakes in a standard glass - after being whizzed to death in a blender!
    Soup - a Huge mug with a flower on it.
    Tetra brick - straight out of pack
    Bars - very slowly as my treat in the evening, after Daughter has gone to bed!!

4. Mrs Depp

Mrs Depp Well-Known Member

Shakes cold in a picnic tumbler with white flowers all over it and drunk through a straw to make it last longer. :D

Bars, cold from the fridge so they last longer. :D

Soup from a large mug with a sort of passport stamp print on it. :D

Never tried the tetras :confused:

5. Dobbie

Dobbie I will get to goal .....

Shakes: all hot from a huge mug filled right up (i make them with loads of water or they are too strong) also with a straw to make them last longer :D

Bars: frozen - I nibble away at them and they last nearly an hour :D or chopped up in a coffee yoghurt with a spoon:D

Tetra: frozen from the carton with a tiny teaspoon :D

Bouillion: from a little black mug

6. Mrs V

Mrs V Loves Life!

You have not lived!!! :eek:

My favourite is the chocolate one, as the banana is too sweet and sickly.

7. Mrs Depp

Mrs Depp Well-Known Member

I know, Boobyjood keeps telling me that too! :D They just never seem to be enough to fill me up, if you see what I mean! I usually make my shakes up with about 350mls of water to make them last longer lol!:D

8. Hedgemag

Hedgemag Cambridge Diet Counsellor

If you have them frozen, they take ages to eat. I make mine last at least 40 + mins. Chocolate is the best tho.

9. INTHESUMMEROF69

INTHESUMMEROF69 Well-Known Member

I drink from the jug i made my shake in and after i fill up with water and drink from the jug not to waste a single drop ahhh

10. silhouettes

silhouettes Well-Known Member

my shakes i have in a big red wine glass (mixed with 10 ice cubes crushed into it)
    Making the shake into a mousse, i have it in my 'spludge' mug that my neice decorated for me.
    The soup i have to have in a bowl
    The bars i have from the fridge and they are my 'home from work' meal

11. Opeyx

Opeyx Well-Known Member

Shakes cold and spun in the smoothie maker and in a tall M&S 50p glass :)
    Soups HOTT in an big ikea mug
    Tetras i enjoy frozen but only the banana ones
    Bars from the box i try and eat them quickly becuase i dont like the chocolate covering
    Water & water flavoring in a plastic measuring jug