How do you eat yours?...lol

trinakmh

Silver Member
Lets do the cream egg experiment but with the bars...lol
So many of you eat your bars differently, id like to know how you eat yours?
Are you a shove it in'er?:eek:
A nibbler?:eek:
A cut into tiny pieces'er?:giggle:
HOW DO YOU EAT YOURS???? ;)

I'd rather eat my own leg than a bar i'm afraid!!

Creme eggs though... if only they had creme egg stylee bars.. I could def do that!

I'm a shove it in'er, but I havent had any bars for about a month now as I tended to eat like 3 a day which wasnt good :)

WOW Rallya, you've done well anyway, the bars haven't slowed your losses down!!xxxxx
I love the crunchy ones & just shove them in, as fast as possible, lol, BUT the chewy caramel one I have to slice & take slowly as I find them a bit sickly, great for TOTM 'sweety cravings' though.
I'd rather eat sick than creme eggs!! Though Cadbury's mini eggs...mmmmmm ....NO!!!!! No more choccy references, unless they're CD based!
xxxsharon

Haven't had any of the CD bars yet but when i was on LL on used to cut it into pieces and pop it in the freezer for 15mins, then nibble away....

xxx

I tend to just eat down them as I am usually eating them when out but if I am at home I like to cut them into pieces and pretend it's a box of chocolates. Vivid imagination eh ?:rotflmao:

Well in my case its flapjacks....lol, but "how do I eat mine"????
I DONT COS THEY ARE DISGUSTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The choccy bars, I chop into small peices and put in the freezer.Mmmmm....lasts for ages:D
I haven't tried the other bars yet,my CDC never seems to have any in stock:sigh:

I really went of the bars after a few weeks of having them. Authough I used to dip them in my coffee.

Maybe doing that resulted in my dislike of them lol.

I eat mine, in the house, in the evening, when we are not expecting anyone round - why??? cos they give me really bad wind.....:eek: soz tmi!!!

I just nibble them and try and make them last as long as possible.....lol!!

My fav at the mo is the Choc bar.... mmmmm yummy!!!

I really went of the bars after a few weeks of having them. Authough I used to dip them in my coffee.

Maybe doing that resulted in my dislike of them lol.

I didn't know you were doing that - no wonder you went off them :p

I didn't know you were doing that - no wonder you went off them :p

Well I didnt do it for long. It was mainly when I went out with friend at uni. They give you a biscuit with the coffee but of course I couldnt have it so I used to have one of the bars and dunk it in.

I think it was a combination of that and when I was ill getting a bit of the bar stuck in my throat. Ive read there going to do the crunch bars without the rock hard bits in so that may tempt me to try one once again. Not with coffee though (yuck!)

Glad to hear it ;)

Glad to hear it ;)

Actually just thinking, today I tryed coffee with vanilla in to see how that would be.

After id left it for 5 mins the powder had separated from the coffee. I still drank it but i think the rest of the pack of power will be shakeified.

I split mine have 1st half about 4ish, when sorting out tea for kids then have other half in evening after kids gone to bed.

I have the peanut & the cranberry ones which I do eat slowly. If I have a malted toffee I cut up into tiny pieces, otherwise I feel like im chewing for ages (keep in fridge so go hard):eek:

god i cant wait until i get to the bars stage..........to actually feel like i'm eating something instead of always drinking woooooooooo roll on the bar week :D

i cut my peanut bar up in bits firt then blast them in the microwave for few secs mmm all nice n melty!!!!

jus jumped bak on the wagon today so lookin forward to my next bar!!(its reali all i like)

Some great replys here.....I think im gonna have to try all they ways everyone has listed. Can wait to try my bars this week. :D

Back