How do you eat yours?

loubylou987

How do you use your weekly points? Do you use them through out the week or have a binge during the weekend?
Ive used my this weekend and feel like i've ate loads, is it ok to do it this way?

Hi!
I use my weeklies all for the weekend for wine etc. It's fine either way if u split them up or use all at once! :)

yapdog said:
Hi!
I use my weeklies all for the weekend for wine etc. It's fine either way if u split them up or use all at once! :)

I do the same. Although tonight they've gone on homemade fairy cakes 8) hahaha!

I ate my points over the weekend but have put the 2lbs Id lost during the week back on! I know I have stuck to my points correctly so am a bit bothered what ive done wrong!

Do you have to use them?

You don't have to use them, but they are a useful back up to have, make you feel less deprived, and when your weight loss slows down as you get nearer to goal you have something you can cut back on and not feel too depressed.

I tend to use about 2/3rds of mine and i lose each week albeit very slowly. But then thats fine with me cos i'm still on the plan and still losing.

I sometimes spread mine out across the week and the weekend, but I do eat the majority of them at the weekend. Especially if I have a drink!

I think I might have to cut back on them to increase my weightloss as it's taken me 6 months to lose 30lbs!

Back