How do you eat yours?

iva

how do you organise your food and water in a day, to make sure you have packs at your trickier moments and fit in the water?

At the moment I have a drink of water in the morning, and a shake and a peppermint tea. All before work.

At work I make sure I have half a litre water spread across every 2 hours, (8-1000. 10-1200, 12-1400 and 14-1600)

Then when I family have their tea I have a soup, and mid to late evening I have a soup. I know by the time I am home I have had 'enough' water, so I don't count from then but try to have a few glasses, and a few peppermint tea's.

Tomorrow I'm picking up some bars woohoo, and I've missed having a nibble in the middle of the day and hot choc at night so this is my plan (water as above)

half a shake before work, half a bar at lunch, soup at family meal time, and mid to late evening the other half of the bar, and half a hot choc shake.

whats your opinion on my plan? How do you eat yours?

I have a porridge, a litre of water and a black tea before 10.

1.5 litres of water before 4.

A soup at 5 followed by a hot shake.

I also put extra water in all my products.

Your plan should suit you and your needs x

I wake up around 7.30

Between 7.30 and 10.30 I would have had a litre of water sometimes 1.5 litres

Breakfast st around 10.45 to 11

Then between 11 and 3.30 I woul have another 1.5litres as water or teas

Lunch is at 3.30ish

After that I normally consume another half litre

Dinner at 7pm

Followed by a mint tea before bed

On a good day I normally have 1 litre of water before I head to work 8.30-9 I have my breakfast (hot chocolate) then 0.5 litre water before lunch shake (lunch around 2) then another 0.5 litre of water.

As I get home I have my SS+ meal then try to spread out another 2 litre of water and also have a hot chocolate at night- STUFFED

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I try and have 500ml water before I leave for work at 8.30

Breakfast is a shake at 10.30ish (I'm not hungry any earlier)

Try to drink 1.5-2 litres water before lunch

Soup for lunch at 2-2.30pm (try to have as late as possible so I don't get hungry in evening)

Try to drink another litre of water in the afternoon so by the time I leave to get home (6pm) I've had my allowance and anything in the evening is a bonus.

Shake for dinner at around 7.30 - must admit that the period between 5pm and 7.30 is the hardest!

I work in an open plan office surrounded by people so try to keep my mealtimes fairly consistent with my colleagues, otherwise I get lots of "what are you drinking? do you not want lunch etc etc" comments...

A few people have recently been noticing my whisking up my shakes in the office kitchen and asked what I'm making. I always lie and say its just a hot chocolate or a cuppa soup. If I start talking about Cambridge I know I'll get loads of comments about how bad it is for me, how much weight I've lost etc etc zzzzz!

I work late so I delay breakfast shake til 11.30, porridge lunch at 4.30 and soup at around 8.30-9.00. Make sure I drink 1 litre of water before 1pm and another before I leave work at 8pm. I then have a litre before bedtime.

I wake up, have tea and porridge before work and take a 2L bottle of water to work with me which I am constantly sipping on and finish during the day. Ready made shake for lunch, then a soup when I get home. Drnk more water during the evening and have another sachet of something before bed.

Always more than the minimum water in each drink too.

I've changed how I have mine actually it didn't go the way I thought!

Now I have shake in the morning also made with extra water, and 1/4 litre water to drink, then at least 2 litres through the day at work (I still have to plan for that and make sure I drink 1/2 litre over each 2 hours) I don't have a pack at work at all, instead I have a walk in my lunchbreak :) then at family food time I have soup with them, and then I have my bar in the evening, which sorts out that tricky time when otherwise I may have emptied the fridge!

I guess 'how I eat mine' is subject to change, which is good, however it works is fine!

I think you can count your green tea's towards your water if that helps at all. The thing that helps me is having the plan and sticking to it, so in general I don't end up looking at the clock in the evening and thinking 'oh crap I've not drank enough!'

The thing thats made it easier still for me though is having the berry water flavouring. In a cold drink its nice, but made up with boiling water its even better, so in the evenings I am frequently sat with a cup of hot berry water, its very pleasant!

Back