How do you feel when.....

Rayven

Addicted to Minimins!
How do you feel when you're off to see your CDC and you know you've cheated and will have to explain a bad weight loss week? Are you honest about it or do you lie your naughty little head off?! ;) lol
I used to feel like a naughty school girl being sent off to the headmistress office for a right telling off!

Hi, when I've had a bad wk.. i just tell her the truth, she's very nice and understands that we can all have bad wks, getting back on the wagon is the most important thing.

Hi I tell the truth if you dont then the cdc cant help you
xx

No one should make you feel that way :(
If you have a bad week, the best thing you can do is analyse it for yourself and realise where you went wrong and pledge to yourself not to do it again.
Your CDC is there to support you, not judge you. Utilise their support and of course the support of people on here ;) :D

Since the USA version of Cambridge doesn't require you to have a counselor (you can order supplies off their Web site) I'm not sure I really should chime in on this thread, but I will anyway.

I think if you are going to get your money's worth out of your CDC, then you should be honest with her. It's not her job to give you a telling off every time you make a mistake -- you already know you've done it. Instead, it's his/her job to give you suggestions and support. Rather than make you feel bad, your counselor is there to give you reasons to stay motivated and on the right track. If your counselor has any skill at all, s/he will use positive techniques and not give you a lecture.

If your CDC makes you feel bad about the diet and yourself, you aren't likely to stick with it.

So, I vote for honesty.

I tell the truth. The only person i lie to is myself thinking i can do this and still nibble. I put a lb on this week and its cos of food and alcohol all weekend. Looking forward to a quiet week and focussing.

Back