How do you get the ........

Nicoli

Sorry Ladies and Gents, new on here. How do you get the info on your status down the side, (start weight, etc) and the weight loss bar at the bottom of the page to show how well you have done - I want one :cry:

Nicky

Hi Nicoli, to get your statistics down the side, go to User CP at top left corner of page[highlighted in blue]scroll down to Edit you Details, put all your info into this form, you'll find the part about weight at present, goal weight etc down at bottom of the form.
For the signature bar which shows your weight as you progress, you need to have posted on the forum 20 times before you can access this.
Hope the info helpful, if you have just started LL good luck, we're always here to help each other.
Janey xx

Thanks Janey,
Started last Wed eve weighed in Sunday morning and 6lbs off, yippeee. Off on holiday in 8 weeks if I can shed a stone on top off what I have lost now by then I will be pleased.
Nicky :wave_cry:

Thanks Janey,
Started last Wed eve weighed in Sunday morning and 6lbs off, yippeee. Off on holiday in 8 weeks if I can shed a stone on top off what I have lost now by then I will be pleased.
Nicky :wave_cry:

You will manage that no problem Nicky, thats what is so great anbout this diet.
If you haven't been on LL before then you can expect a very pleasant surprise in 8 wks time.
Good Luck
Janey xx

If you want to oomph your post count, go to one of the game threads. They soon boost everything and you can see the photos then too.

I must be really thick, I still cannot get the weight loss tracker bar on? Please could someone advise me on how to do it. I clicked on someone's and made my own design, but that is as far as I can go.
Thanks
Nicky:eek:

You need to copy and paste the bbcode from the ticker website into your signature on here (found in the user section).

Back