how do you have the shakes?

I have just been wondering if it is ok to have the shakes hot instead of cold? I prefer to have my chocolate mint, orange chocolate and butterscotch as a hot drink. Are we allowed to do that?

mellowingmom said:
I have just been wondering if it is ok to have the shakes hot instead of cold? I prefer to have my chocolate mint, orange chocolate and butterscotch as a hot drink. Are we allowed to do that?

Yup, just not with boiling water. X

i prefer all my shakes hot to be honest plus they seem to be more filling :D
enjoy x

I have them hot :)

i prefer mine cold and has to be made with water from the fridge
i do know many have them hot though, just leave the kettle to stand for a short while before mixing :)

kaz:)

Yer i like mine hot and mixing the vanilla one with a teaspoon of coffee so its like a cold or hot latte!! Im gonna try having half a chocolate shake for lunch so i can have the other half hot at bedtime. My god i sound like my nan!! X:p

I have mine really cold with a dozen ice cubes crushed and blended so they are really thick shakes.

Mind you I have acute tonsillitis now so wondering whether a hot one would be nice - I cannot swallow saliva, let alone water :( Will have a real pants week weight loss wise as on strong antibiotics for 10 days.

Why can't you use boiling water?

twinmum07 said:
Why can't you use boiling water?

Coz it does something to the powder. Its npt ment to get that hot. Destroys nutrients and makes it go a funny consistency.
If u boil Kettle and leave for a min or two thats fine. Just not literally boiling. X

Ahh - thank you. I overdid cooling my soup water yesterday and it was awful so will reduce my cooling time!

I didn't know we can add things to our shakes so I am going to add coffee to my vanilla shake for breakfast tmrw. I am invited to an engagement for dinner tomorrow so I hope I don't end up eating.

Back