how do you know?

madhousemum

Silver Member
Hi i have seen in alot of people signitures that they want to get to a size 12 etc but how do you know what size is with what weight you want to be. i would love to be a size 12 i am a size 14-16 atm depending on where i buy the clothes from and i would love to be able to get a size 10-12 wedding dress but how would i know what weight i would need to be for that??
hoping someone can help.
love madhousemum
xxxxxx

For me i used to be a size 8 so, i know i can get back down to it!
But, also you can work of frame and height .. xx
What size were you at your happiest...look back at pics and then make your desicion xx

i must say i was most happiest when i was a size 8 before i had the children but i know after having 5 children i dont think i will ever get back that way. to be honest when i was a size 8 i cant remember how much i weighed. thanks for the reply it all helps

Im a size 24 and want to get to a size 12. So my goal is to get to a size 12 or 10.5st. If i get to 10.5st and im still not a size 12 i'll keep going till i am and if i get to a size 12 and im 11st then ill stop at 11st. I cant remember being a size 12 and what weight i was so im guessing really.

hi pizzle good luck with your goals and keep us informed on how ya getting on.

Cheers and good luck to you

I started 7 weeks ago at a size 26 and this morning a pair of size 20s buttoned up, not quite comfy enough to wear yet but they will be very soon. I think it all depends on your frame and stuff so its just a wait and see, i am aiming for 10stone and I will be whatever size i end up i dont have a size in mind tho ive done 6 inches off my waist already so its looking good !

weldone genie i bet you are well pleased and so you should be to do so well in 7 weeks.

You will get in that 12 but just do it a bit at a time hon, a size 14 dress is still better than the 16 so if thats what you get to then thats what you get to its still an improvement and im sure the OH will still think you look lovely (infact he will more than likely just want you out of it quick!)

I'm not too fussed to what clothes size I get to. I just want a healthy bmi. As some replies have said though it's going to depend on your frame and everything. You could be a certain weight and work out loads so your shape would be different. So weight really isn't going to determine your clothes size I suppose xxx

ok well i am going to say i have loads of 14 jeans i just can not get into i still have the bloody tags on them so my first goal is to get into the size 14 jeans and be comfortable not tight at all!!

ok well i am going to say i have loads of 14 jeans i just can not get into i still have the bloody tags on them so my first goal is to get into the size 14 jeans and be comfortable not tight at all!!

That sounds like a good plan x
:D:D:D

Back