How do you make Jelly?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Kellybeeb, 27 February 2009 Social URL.

1. Kellybeeb

Kellybeeb Full Member

Hey guys :)

I've just got weighed lost another 2 lbs! i keep changing between ss and ss+ this week so decided to try the jelly out of water flavouring and mix a mouse, cdc says its fine so hopfully this will stop me eating ss+ meals....

Problem is i dont know how to make it :) help?

2. Avatar Matched Content

3. miss jelly tot

miss jelly tot CWP Consultant

Start Weight:
    Sorry Im a veggie so use veggel to do mine. I start with cold water but i think you may need to start with hot water? But im not sure. A quick note to any veggies out there it has to be done on the hob, I tried it in the microwave and still isnt set after 9 hours :-(
    I Love the jelly and it does stop me eating anything else. I hope you enjoy them when you find out how to make them. Good luck and well done on your losses
  4. loobylou22

loobylou22 Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    This has cheered me up, i didnt know we could make jelly, i will defo be askind my cdc when i go again if i can have it. thaks for the tip.xxxx
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.